“Average Breakfast Spread”

Description: Telephone + 63 2 570 777
Hyderabad, India
“Average Breakfast Spread”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed in this hotel for more than 15 days , but had breakfast for only 3 days. The spread is average and if you are a vegetarian , this is not the place to be.
The restaurant has a good spread of Breads, danish Pastries , muffins. You can have cornflakes, Chocos and milk.

• Visited July 2013

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Simple but good buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

The Eastwood Cafe is located at the lobby of the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel in Eastwood City, Quezon City. Parking is not a problem as there is ample parking located on the basement of the mall (The Eastwood Mall) connected to the hotel.

THE AMBIANCE:
The restaurant itself is small compared to other hotel buffet restaurant. It was designed in a way that gives it a relaxed atmosphere. You don't feel rushed. Eventhough we went there on a Sunday. The place did not really fill up with people, just enough to make you feel your not dining alone and not to much to feel crowded.

THE FOOD:
The buffet cost us Php 880 each, equivalent to US$ 20, not bad for an all you can eat buffet. The selection itself is not as expansive as the ones in Shangri-la, but then it is 3x cheaper, it is however well thought of. It includes a couple of dishes for kids (spaghetti, hotdog, fried chicken), a soup bar, a grill station, a couple of viands (meat and vegetables), a desert table and a halo-halo bar.

The selection is indeed few but it was nonetheless satisfying, except probably for the noodle bar, their beef broth seem to lack that 'umami' kick.

THE SERVICE:
The service crew, (waiters, chefs...) were very friendly and attentive to our needs. It started out slow though, probably because we were early, but as the meal progressed their level of service, that one expects in a hotel, improved satisfactorily to our expectation.

If you are looking for a quiet, affordable and relaxed buffet, this just might be the one for you.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simple Valentine's dinner.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had our 5 course Valentine's dinner with free photo booth. Food is average but venue is not crowded.

1 Thank Joey L
Quezon City, Philippines
“The Joy in Breakfast Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

My favorite meal of the day has always been breakfast even if I often skip it during week days. So when I had an opportunity to have a buffet breakfast at Eastwood Cafe, this to me felt like Disneyland. I love their bread selection. Their muffins, danish and croissants are delicious and very chocolatey. I enjoyed eating their assorted cheese and sliced cold cuts. And as for my main course, I had a very generous serving of their Breakfast Sausage with Mustard, Tocino, and Crispy Bacon. I even ordered scrambled egg the way I want it...lots of cheese. I also paired my dishes with French Toast and Pancake. I also tried their orange and apple juice. But breakfast will never be complete with unlimited brewed coffee. Do I need to say more? I didn't think so.

2 Thank tuffy0706