“My Favorite Ribs”

RUB Ribs & BBQ
Ranked #18 of 1,939 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 622 6352 NB: Please also add 'Barbeque' to its cuisine. Try as I might, I could not make the type of cuisine 'BBQ" as well as 'American.'
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I almost died while eating here. LOL!
The food was superb. I really love the ribs that they have here. moist, soft, even falling out from the bones. Plus the sauce of the ribs (i personally do not need it because I was already satisfied with the flavor and aroma of the ribs.
We also have potato salad, steam veggies and spicy fried rice for my wife as the side dish.
Also ordered creamy macaroni soup (my wife love this!)
Fried Oreos are really great with Vanilla Ice Cream.
The place may be small but you will forget all of that when you try their Ribs!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

One of the best ribs in town. Me and my firends eat here every week. Price is affordable, place is a bit small. you have to wait if you want good seats inside.

1  Thank LanceClamor
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've heard a lot about the ribs served at rub but because of the small space of the restaurant and it's almost always full house, we've never had a chance to sample their specialty until lunch today!

And I was not dissapointed! The ribs were soft and tender and fell off the bone. I ordered the double portion with two sides and it is good enough to be shared by two people. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We had our 4pm brunch (we just came from our visa interview, that's approx. 9hrs with no decent food) here. We ordered the Family Brunch (haha had brunch for brunch). It includes ribs good for 4pax and 3 sides. I liked everything except for the Sprice (spiced fried rice), the taste is too salty and strong for me. As usual, I loved the ribs. I think the dominance of the smokey flavor is what differentiates it from other ribs. The sauce is good too and it's separated from the ribs so you can sort of control the flavor.

The place is usually crowded so choose a less busy time(time bet. Lunch and dinner) if you don't want to wait. I think the place can only seat around 30pax. There's a waiting area outside but I don't like it because the place is just beside the road(mausok and mainit).

1  Thank EP G
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The ribs in this place are Priceless and the choice of sides are both generous and reasonably priced. We were lucky enough to get a table at once but the place is pretty popular but I promise it's worth the wait!