“Very very good beef belly.”
Review of H-Cuisine

H-Cuisine
Ranked #115 of 1,947 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 413 0347
Reviewed 7 May 2014

H Cuisine is very up front about what it does best: on its menus it advertises that H Cuisine is "the home of the best beef belly"--and it certainly is that. My friend was so delighted with the beef belly that she ordered another portion and actually got teary-eyed when she first took a bite--or maybe that was because the dish was very hot. Either way, she raved about the food and as far as the angus beef belly is concerned I agree with her. I was a bit unimpressed with their desserts and drinks though.

The restaurant is very clean and has a strong diner vibe--for casual nights out with friends more than anything. They also accommodate larger groups on the second floor of the establishment. When we visited there was a child's birthday party being hosted above. The floors were a bit thin though, because we could hear the screaming and had to contend with the pounding of "little" feet above us. It was a bit distracting, but it didn't really take away from the experience.

The staff is polite but not overly cheery or friendly. They're attentive though, and service is fast.

Go for the beef belly, but grab dessert and drinks elsewhere.

1  Thank Em V

Reviewed 1 March 2014

After some quick search, hubby brought us her for Valentine's day dinner. Restaurant is almost full but we were seated right away. As it was V day, most diners are elderly couples and families.
Service: Food was served quickly. Staff were cordial.
Ambience: Very casual, don't expect fine dining. More of an airconditioned carinderia. Not the right place for romantic dinner. Tables on either side of ours are a foot apart. Hate the little tree decors, they look out of place in the decent set up.
Food: We have 2 orders of the most awesome angus beef belly (for sharing) and serving was good enough for 4 of us. It was very tender and flavourful but nothing to rave about. Generous gravy. our 2 orders of mashed potatoes were quickly devoured by them 3. Fish with hazelnut butter sauce tasted okay and came with garlic rice which I found very aromatic but certainly minus the garlic-breathe smell. Needless to say, all 4 of us loved it.
I ordered a glass of raspberry iced tea, serving was huge and good for 2. Everyone had a sip but remained almost full at the end of the meal, much like the lady a few inches from me at the next table. As we were full, we ordered just a slice of the flourless chocolate cake to try. It was just okay for me, but then again, I don't really like chocolate cake much. Chocolate monster daughter finished it and licked the plate.
Overall, I find the location more peaceful than the more feist Morato which is a few steps away. Would I come back for the food? Not really unless I live a few blocks away.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Yes! Finally the best Angus Beef Belly in town. A little pricey but it is worth your penny. Must try also their cakes and pastries :) ... Nice interior, very good food and attentive staff but the place is a little bit small with limited tables. The upper level though can be reserved for special occasions.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We come here once almost every week and order the "awesome beef belly". Of all the beef belly i tried this is one of the best for me. Its not as fatty as others for it only has thin layers of fat just enough to taste a little joy of guilt. It come in two servings: solo and for sharing which price is very affordable. I guess a group of 4 may share one sharing serving unless you're like my boyfriend who love beef this serving is only good for two. We pair this dish with their raspberry iced tea, H rice, salad and if we're really hungry we order their Trafalgar pasta :) look for Malou! She's really the nicest waitress :)

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Went here with my fiance and her kid to try this place out once and for all (we were so excited about dining in this place because of the good reviews we're hearing for this resto) and we didn't made a mistake. their "Most Awesome Beef" says it all! very tender and tasty, they cook it fast for 'round 10 - 15 mins tops! we also ordered lasagna which is a little watery and has a little foil included in it. But it didn't affect our experience as we are really enjoying the steak. Their BB cheese cake is so-so. Ambiance is homey, but our seat was situated on the farther since of the resto beside the cake fridge. My tips is, to call in for reservation before going.