checked-in for 3 nights-4 days, its not a hotel but a condotel.
- studio is roomy and relatively clean
- has parking space for guests
- 1st impression of bad service, nobody is there to help you unload your luggage, the doormen are just looking behind the glass doors.
- cocierge staff is inexperienced and do not know how to handle guest's concerns, like a dark parking space!
- i hate the shower in the bathtub, bad for people with back aches or knee pain
- room has a door to adjoining room, our neighbor was singing and noisy at 3am in the morning, thin walls
-dangerous fire escape stairs, i was rushed to the hospital during my stay, and since the stretcher will not fit in the elavator, the medics used the stairs. the stairs were so narrow and steep, not safe
-breakfast was bad! limited selection, food oily and taste blah
- in-dining food expensive and taste not good (same cafe for breakfast)
- sheets has blood stains
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your La Breza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Breza Hotel Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila