“Great Food”

Add it.
Red Garlic
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The restaurant is ideal for exclusive parties and functions.
What strikes me is the uniqueness of their drinking glass, coffee cups, underliners,
plates, saucers etc... as if they were customised to comfort and elegance.
I could feel the grip from my fingers while drinking my coffee.

Menu selection was good and food was really great and fullfiling.
We even ordered food to go..... so kids at home could try and taste it.

We tried to reserve for the buffet easter dinner for 6 persons and were even willing
to pay the 50% but this restaurant does not accept any reservations.

Have they thought that because of this case, we will not come back anymore?

1  Thank BUTCH A

Reviewed 20 March 2013

A fusion bistro in QC.
Don't look for frilly interiors, the food is what matters.
And the verdict is damning.....it is very good.
We had beef and fish dishes with fantasticly delicious sauce.
Also the pizza was superb. And the chilli poppers were a delight.
For dessert, the moist choc cake was heavenly.
Make Red Garlic your pitstop when in Manila !!

Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

We were invited for dinner. The restaurant is exterior ans interior is nice and smart. Service is attentive and pleasant. We ordered the following: Beef ribs - excellent! Chili poppers - innovative! Salads - love them! Pizza - thin and simple just like Italy! We'll definitely come back.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Decided o have a very late bday lunch with two friends. The appetizers were good. I specially loved the santiago chili poppers. Its jalapeno stuffed with chili con carne wrapped in thin pastry sheet. The alaskan salmon roll with mango tomato salsa is good but nothing to rave about. The gummy worm cocktail has vodka but no taste of the vodka was evident. I could drink a lot of this stuff. A must try! The main course we ordered was the tequilia lime ribs which was falling off the bone. Its too sweet for my taste but yummy just the same. The batangas roulade which is a fish roll stuffed with laing and bathed in a cocunut sauce. The salad dressing for the hanoi salad with crispy adobo flakes was also too sweet. Desserts suprisingly are not ivertly sweet which i loved. We had the bread pudding which has a bit runny sauce and the mango cream cake. Overall bill for three approx 2500 php. A bit pricy but the food is good. Will find myself going there not for everyday eating though.

1  Thank Belissimaph