“Perfect”

Ranked #50 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Leeds
“Perfect”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I can sit on the balcony all day and watch the traffic fighting on the rotunda! It keeps me amused!
The hotel has had an overhaul since my last visit 4 years ago and the rooms look better for it. We stayed here on 3 occasions (13 nights over 3 weeks) and were satisfied by the rooms and desk service on all visits. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view on 10th floor and watch the traffic!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My goodness! The hotel is unreliable when it comes to messaging! I booked our business guests in the Suite room of the hotel. I specifically asked the front desk to give instructions to our guests to leave the documents in the front desk so that we could pick it up --- first thing in the next morning and not disturb our guests who may have been still tired from their flight. The morning shift personnel IGNORED our messenger and did not turnover the documents that our guests have left for us.

Worse --- the hotel front desk cannot be contacted at 9:00 am through the hotel's published telephone numbers! Unbelievable! Business hours start at 8:00am. I was able to get through the line of the Reservations Desk at 9:20 am. An arrogant lady refuses to entertain my concern to be transferred to the Front Desk AND tells me to just dial the trunk line again. Can you imagine if this was an overseas call???

If you do not have instructions such as this, this hotel is probably ok. Otherwise, please make other arrangements.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Quezon City hotels

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We stayed here overnight for my friends wedding with her bride and make up artist. We had 1 bed and a living room. The tv is old and bulky, the comfort room is not that clean and doesn't have enough lights. I must say that this hotel needs a renovation because it looks like old hotel. And lastly the parking area infront of the hotel is not big enough to accomodate their guests.

• Stayed July 2012
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed 14 March 2013

stayed here 5 times in a 4 year period. the workers always welcomed me and treated me very well. my room was always cleaned good and if i needed extra towels they helped out promtly. the air-con work well also. best if you stay above the 4th floor, or else you will here the band playing in the bar below you especially if you faceing the street. if i need to come back to philippines from usa, i will stay there again.. mabuhay la philippines

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Ustica, Italy
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed on this hotel two weeks ago on a weekend. The guard was so rude when we pulled in a beat up car. We asked if they have rooms available and he said do you even know how much our rates? It's like implying that we can't afford to pay. Did not help us park. Disgusted I came out and give him a look. We got two rooms for about 6T pesos a night per room, the lobby did not leave a good impression. The check in very slow, I have to sit down and wait, remember this is at 1am. When I got in the room, it smells musty, too tired from a long flight, I don't want to complain. I was about to go to bed and found a huge stain on the bed. Called the frontdesk ask to have it change, did not even apologized. Someone came and changed it. In the morning we checked breakfast, to my surprise it was cold, ants crawling on the fruits. We were going to stay for 2 nights and decided against it. The frontdesk at check out did not even ask how was your stay? We moved to St. Giles and thank goodness we did. Big difference in service and accommodation for less.
I run a big hotel myself and I can pretty much understand that things happen, that's the nature of the business. But there are things that are under your control like room inspections and nice staff. For the price you are not giving guests what they deserve.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Eve P
Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Thi is a hotel I stayed in last 2009. It seemed okay, it wasnt a killer on the hedge fund, and seemed to offer good enough value.

We stayed there for one night, the room was adequate though a bit sparsely furnished. You know it has some potential, or probably already lost it, as the room was sizable enough to make it spectacular. And to me, if you dont use your space properly, its a wasted investment.

Included in the room was a buffet breakfast for 2, nicely situated on the pool grounds/roofdeck, and while not as good as other buffets, it fit the bill (i dont think anyone could go that wrong on eggs, bacon, and pancakes). Also, there are flies. lots of them. and it ruined an otherwise good idea. I've been in several hotel roofdecks, and this one made me wonder how the heck flies could get up so high.

Lastly, the bed sank and sagged in the middle. it was an old box mattress that had seen its fair share of usage, with a couple of legs popping off unceremoniously as if to say "I aint taking this any more"...

That being said, this hotel needs a redux, a make-over, a re-furnishing. New beds, new carpets, some interior design wouldnt hurt also, and some measure of extra touch which travellers and guests like to point out every now and then.

This is the kind of place that will make you think "what could be". It has a great location, numerous good restaurants around, and enough access to malls, main thoroughfares and anything you may need. So if the management decides to stop being lazy and re-do the hotel, i'll be more than happy to try it again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Luisa B, Director of Sales at Imperial Palace Suites Quezon City, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear Mr. Fabregas,
Your comments and views are valuable to the management. This drives us all the more to improve the quality of our service and amenities.
We are glad to inform you that our rooms our newly renovated, and very soon you will see the progression of other key areas as well.
Our affiliation with a renowned culinary expert, Chef Sau del Rosario vastly improved our menu spread as well.
We would like to invite you to book your next stay here, for you to witness in full range the rebirth of Imperial Palace Suites.
Please feel free to get in touch, and we hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Ma. Luisa R. Bernabe
Director of Sales and Marketing
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Not a terrible hotel but certainly below average in my opinion. The main problem is the noise from the nite club next door...until 5am every nite.

Also on the first nite there was no hot water....but as soon as i said it was fixed in 10 minutes.

A few insect in the bathroon too.

Room Tip: Go To Top floor away from nite club
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Thank you for your comments, Anoble8. This is valuable to management, and we take every review seriously.
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. Imperial Palace Suites now has newly renovated rooms, and very soon you will see the improvement in other key areas as well.
On your next visit, we assure you of better accommodations.
Please feel free to get in touch, and we hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,