“Love the steamed fried rice... just like old times.”
Review of Dimsum Break

Dimsum Break
Ranked #948 of 1,947 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was introduced to Dimsum Break during summer vacations in Cebu... and when I found out that it opened in North Edsa, I forced BF to come with me and eat their steamed fried rice... which he also found yummy. :)

I tried their NEW beef version on our second visit and found it yummy too. Only P68 per serving... you already have tasty rice and yummy viand on top. :) Dimsum favorites that are must-try, in my opinion are their sweet and sour pork, mandunggo, and their fried chicken (all priced at P65). Their pancit canton is also yummy... the noodles are firm although a bit on the saltier side.

Have eaten here three times already... and all three times, went home with a happy tummy. Side note: They also have a branch in Morayta. Exclusive to this branch are value meals (catering to students) which are very easy on the pocket.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Our family is a fan of the steamed fried rice. We used to savor this at Mami King in Banawe, Quezon City years ago. But since the close of the restaurant, we could only have it in Cebu via Harbor City or Ding Qua Qua. Now there's Dimsum Break at SM Annex. The steamed fried rice may be eaten alone or paired with other fried or steamed dimsums. Price of dimsums and rice pots range from 65 to 68 pesos only while noodles, 80, and salads at 55. The restaurant has a modern and minimalist design. Notable are the dimsum baskets turned light lamps. The staff are very friendly and attentive. I was informed that they got their training from the Cebu brand restaurant.

1  Thank lanaval