“Quality for money”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

A friend invited us for dinner there at the MOA branch, and since they've eaten there before, they gave us suggestions of what to eat. All the dishes we tasted were great! I personally loved the food, although I've heard from some people that it didn't taste totally Japanese. I didn't mind if that was true. I liked it and will go back for more.

Service was quick and accurate, and though the place was filled, it only proved that people loved the place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Food is great but it took us more than 30 minutes waiting for us to be seated and for our food to be served. The restaurant lacks servers to accommodate the customers' needs. Though, their food is the best there is a need to increase number of waiters for faster service.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

They have the best katsu in town! My boyfriend and I keeps on going back to this restaurant if we are craving for a japanese cuisine. They have the best customer service as well. Managers always go around to make sure that customers are satisfied and got all they need. Been to the SM Megamall branch and Robinsons Magnolia branch. We also recommend this to friends! All worth the money...

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went to the one in SM North The Block. I also went to the one at Robinson's Magnolia Mall. I found the one at The Block to be better in terms of no queues and nicer interior environment. Attentive, friendly staff. Simple Japanese fare with authentic, fresh taste, and fair value. Set meals come with unlimited japanese white rice, fruits, cabbage salad and miso soup. Mid priced and good value.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I ate at Yabu with family members at the Robinson's Magnolia location. The place is usually crowded and decided to give it a try. The food is typical Japanese food with unlimited servings of rice, salad, and fruit slices. The best part of the meal are the 3 salad dressings...use it on its own or mix them up...they are addicting!!