“Five star food at a reasonable price!”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #1 of 1,818 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Philippines
“Five star food at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Dinning at Vikings is a one of a kind experience. Wonderful selections of the finest cuisines from different countries. The presentation entice you to try all the food and you will not be disappointed because all the food tastes heavenly and it stays in your pallet till the next day. It may be a little expensive but its definitely worth it!

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Quezon City, Philippines
“Okay”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

For quantity, I'd give this Buffet Resto (North Edsa) a passing mark of 75%, for quality of food, a grade of 70%.

In my humble opinion, quality/ TASTE of food is equally important as its quantity/ choices in the buffet, if not more important. I have nothing much to say, but I have a few questions to ask.

Why do you have to soak your shrimp with plain water, and have a completely tasteless shrimps that can make your customers want to cry?

Why can't we grill our shrimps (it was excluded in the seafood grilling area) or just even have it fried?

Why must your tuna bellies have bones?

And in the carving area, why do we have the option to choose only 2 variety of meat, that is either Lechon or Roasted Beef (or both), and both neither well cooked, nor tasty and crunchy enough to be enjoyed.

WHY OH WHY there is no simple Leche Flan or the usual Macaroni Salad? Must we load ourselves with Cakes, Ice Cream or Potato Salad?

Why does your Lengua Estofado taste like a bland tomato paste?

Why I was not able to chew your barbecue? That nothing on stick looked appetizing enough to eat except for the marshmallow dipped on the chocolate fountain?

In short, why I haven't found what I was expecting and looking for?

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank I_Hv_a_PHD_in_Eating
Quezon City, Philippines
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We went here for my boyfriend's birthday, as a part of their year round promo, celebrants are free with one paying adult which is very generous of them... Vikings at The Block has very cosy ambiance,looks like expensive but not that much.they have a wide selection of meals, drinks and deserts... from fresh seafoods to pasta,meat,soup, if you love japanese food they also have it... and you must try their steak, very mouth watering. We love Vikings because you have all the options, their deserts are very good as well, cakes, ice cream, yogurt, halo-halo, crepes etc... And if it is your birthday they will Sing happy birthday to you with a big banner saying happy birthday plus a small cake with candle, isnt it very nice... the staff are also very helpful and always smiling... this is not our first time here and we'll surely come back. If your planning to go on a weekend or holidays reserve in advance.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JenRayWetravel
Manila, Philippines
“Overpriced for its quality, inefficient wait staff”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Since it was my birthday, I egged my husband to give this Luxury Buffet restaurant a try. Sadly, even if we queued early (we were not able to reserve as reservation is only for group of 4+) we had our lunch around 1:30 (imagine our hunger). I kept checking the place, a lot of empty tables are available. I would not mind waiting if the restaurant is efficient. Sadly they were not.

• Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Over-priced and Over-rated”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

To the uninitiated, The Vikings is a fancy restaurant. The decor is nice and the food is aplenty, as it should be because it's a buffet. They have a wide selection of Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, italian, Mexican and fresh seafood but The quality is at best, average.
They overwhelm you with the quantity of food on display but the dim-sums and sushis are tasteless and bland. The only saving grace was the Angus beef steak with the red wine sauce, it was tender, juicy, well seasoned and really enjoyable. Their crab legs are plasticy and hard to crack. My wife enjoyed the taho, bibingka and puto bungbong, simply out of nostalgia. They have all you can drink beer and the juices has so much ice on them that they taste waterdowned.

The ambiance is chaotic, loud and crowded. You should make a reservation to avoid the long line up. But that doesn't guarantee you'll get a good table. One screw up that I didn't like was we made a reservation for a party of 12, but they sat us at a 3 separate tables when there are plenty of empty tables specifically made for big parties such as ourselves.
For about $25 per head, I would go somewhere else.

1 Thank Lsyambot