“My new love!”

Cuisines: Italian
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“My new love!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

If your looking for a pizza place with affordable price, I would definitely recommend Bigoli! I ordered cookies and cream freeze, bacon stromboli and quattro gusto pizza (combination of 4 different pizzas). Everything was delicious and freshly baked. They even give free unlimited bread sticks!! So warm and yummy! I would still come back to try their pasta.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank buzzbuzz82

Pasig City
“Bigoli at Eastwood: Pizza is enough reason to come back”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

(Note: This review is for Bigoli, Eastwood)

We are frequent visitors to this restaurant (even to it's predecessor Fazoli's) so we kind of order the same things every time. They have several offerings to choose from and although we have not tried all of them, we are pleased with our favorites.

We do not particularly give their pastas a high rating but the last time we dined, we enjoyed the spaghetti. It appears that they are improving.

Must try would be their pizza - the Bigoli's Supremo, to be specific. It has a nice blend of ingredients and consistently delicious and filling. It is enough reason to come back.

Their Italian Chicken used to be too salty for my taste but I think they went easy with the salt the last time we were there. Try it with Italian Rice.

The plus factors for this restaurant are: very reasonable price, unlimited & deliciously hot bread sticks, self-serve drinks and quick service.

The interior design and the tables need an upgrade but as long as you enjoy the food, who cares?

• Visited January 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Low Quality Food”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

There is no listing for their branch at Eastwood which is where we dined, but I would like to make a review on this restaurant because I was totally not satisfied. We tried Bigoli out of curiosity and the space that they occupy in Eastwood is the one where Fazoli's used to be located so we thought that the food's quality will be the same.
Their price was very reasonable and the selection of the food items on the menu were also okay so we thought it was a good choice. But to our great dismay, the food was far from being okay. I got the Tour of Italy which consisted of Alfredo and Bolognese pastas and lasagna. I started with the lasagna because it is my favorite, but just on my first bite, i was already disappointed because the sauce was too sour, then of course the Bolognese had the same base. So i hoped that the Alfredo will be okay to redeem my growing frustration, but sadly the Alfredo was another disappointment because its sauce tasted bland.
The only nice item that we liked was the Stromboli and the Orange juice.
The cashier was also distracted so it was difficult to place an order or to ask questions.
We are definitely not coming back.

Visited February 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
“Authentic Italian Food at Reasonable Values”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My partner and I saw Bigoli and give it a try for the first time. She wanted some pasta, so pasta it is. Drinks are mostly unlimited at P60, be they house blend iced tea or Coca Cola products.

She tried the Tour of Italy. P180. Some lasagna, spaghetti bolognese and fettucine carbonara. I tried the fish with fettucine Alfredo. P185. Fish is OK. The Alfredo was very good. My partner couldn't finish her plate and passed it on to me. So I finished the Tour of Italy for her. And it tastes very good.

The sauce on the spaghetti is truly Italian style. The tomato flavor is very obvious and stands out.

I'll be back for more. Perhaps to try their pizza another time.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank hitman531ph
“Budget friendly”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Unlimited bread sticks.italian chicken is a bit salty.great value for your money.i will definitely be back to try their pizzas.