“not bad..”

Dining options: Drinks
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“not bad..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I went here once when I was back at home in May of 2012 (super late entry). But from what I can remember I had a good time. I really liked their tuna sisig which seems to only be available in the Philippines. Also they had good mixed drinks and you took them as shots which is very different from having mixed drinks in the States. But non-the-less I would probably come back here if I came back to Philippines. Good atmosphere, good food, and good drinks.

Visited May 2013

Cebu City, Philippines
“Great place to chill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

It was the night before my training/seminar when me and my friends decided to sip on some cocktails just to chill for the night. They have a huge open crowded place, good music, great food and friendly bouncers (Look for Tony the biggest guy in the bar, he'll hook you up with great table and will never leave his sights on yours. If you got problems with others let him deal with it =)) and waiters. They have this funny "gimick" when every waiter will come to your table with either a banana or sausage on a shot glass shaped like a weiner and will sing a happy birthday song even though it's not the person's birthday and of course it's available upon request and for a fee. We just pulled a prank on our guy friend. Great mix of cocktails as well! I think we ended up drinking 12 pitchers of "Badboy" at 3:00AM and I don't even remember how I got back to the hotel in Pasay. LOL Overall it was a place!

• Visited March 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Affordable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Me and my office mates love this place. Beer is affordable, music is good, people are awesome! What I do not like is they do not have Wi-Fi (unlike, OASIS bar just across the road) and the service is slow even if they have too many . Place tend to be too noisy when the place was full of people. No Shorts and Sandos allowed peeps! :)

• Visited December 2012