“Nice stay at Crowne Plaza”

Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I enjoyed a nice short stay here in November. There are several malls and places close by, but be prepared for the TRAFFIC when trying to go to the port or airport during rush hour. 2 hours to go 10 miles. Off times were fine. Make sure you sign up for their Rewards program ahead of booking. I got 2 free drinks and free internet. Everyone was nice. A great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your good experience at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria.

We hope to welcome you on your next visit.

Cheers!

Executive Assistant Manager

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Our stay at Crowne Plaza was very comfortable. I was worried that my kids will miss our home because we are staying for two weeks. The room was spacious and clean, bathroom is excellent and if you have forgotten your basic toiletries, not to worry you'll find them in your bathroom. The food at their restaurants are great. It's very convenient because of easy access to the mall. The staff are very courteous and will attend to your need immediately. I will definitely stay with this hotel in my future vacations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Loida,

We are happy to hear that you and your family had enjoyed your stay with us. Our team members are very pleased to hear that they made your stay comfortable.

We welcome you on your next visit.

Regards,

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Best assets: Beds are comfortable, breakfast is good, service is fast, connected to Robinsons Galleria. Am glad they now have a flatscreen tv instead of theo ld box type. As a member of rewards club and priority privilege, am happy to be recognized upon checking in. Downside..no free wifi and if you have rooms facing white plains/meralco or front area of the hotel, traffic noise can be bad at night. I always request for a higher floor and facing edsa. Wish free wifi will be extended to priority privilege members. Will be going back this monday for a business trip...will see how things go.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms facing EDSA aince the mall separates the highway from the hotel..so a lot less no...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to announce that starting January 2014, free wifi will be extended to all IHG Rewards Club Members. We hope you would enjoy your next stay as much as you did last time.

See you soon!

Felipe

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Crowne Galleria has everything you need- great food, spacious room, wonderful bath, an adjacent mall. Shares a pool with Holiday Inn so expect that this is going to be a crowded pool. Had a good and restful sleep here

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 1diwata

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay here in Holiday Inn Manila Galleria. We hope to be of service to you once more.

See you soon!

Felipe Gotor

Reviewed 7 December 2013

i stayed for 4 nights, room was great, coz i got a corner room, with a nice view of corinthians and Rizal area, like the 2 42" inch flat screen in my room and recieving area... but, what i like the most,is the location,coz the 4th floor is connected to Robinson's Mall... where i can have my shopping and food tripping... i just hope that they will add more complimentary bottled water, and welcome drinks, like what other hotels are offering... room is clean and complimentary breakfast buffet is great, with lot of choices..

Room Tip: try to request for a corner room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your generous comments on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria.

It is great pleasure reading your reviews and appreciating our offerings, especially the hotel's mall connection and all the convenience that it offers. Hopefully on your return, you might want to try to visit the Greenhills Shopping Center a popular bargain destination in the city which is a few minutes from the hotel.

I assume that you stayed in one of our suite rooms as they all have two 42" LED TV and offers a relaxing view of the city. I do hope you enjoyed your Club Lounge access as well.

Again, thank you and we will be looking forward to your return

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This review is purely for the business folks looking to stay around Ortigas / Edsa. (Note: its 1 to 1 .5hrs to Makati in traffic. The rooms are dated but I got an upgrade which was great. However, I think what deserves to be mentioned is that the service was impeccable! From the doorman to the receptionist to the wait staff. Great restaurant setting for casual business chat / buffet selection for Lunch / Dinner catering to various taste buds. Wifi was rather week but cable internet in the room was acceptable! Decent Gym and a small pool shared with Holiday Inn.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for spending your time to share with us your comments. We value your commendations especially on our impeccable service. We work very hard hard to please our guests and it warms our heart to read reviews such as this.

Regarding our rooms, we are currently looking into improving our room conditions as part of our action plan by next year.

Again, thank you and we look forward to be of service.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I once again booked at this hotel because I had received the best service from my past stays. However, this time it was different. I had booked rate with bfast for 2.

Pros:
1. Check-in process was smooth, Charlie (I dunno if its correct) accommodated me with my request of a 2 queens at higher floor.
2. Manager seemed very attentive and eager to resolve issues. Fast action!

Cons:
1. I put a wake up call but was not done
2. Confusion about rate booked at the restaurant saying only 1 person could have bfast, staff forgot to walk me to my seat/table and to offer coffee or tea (dunno if it is standard but other guests were attended to by other staff, I envy them, haha)

The issues were resolved by the Duty Manager (Fae). Despite what happened, I would still love to stay and dine at this hotel and even recommend it to my friends as I know for a fact that this hotel really lives by the hospitality promise and that the issues were isolated (does not happen every time).

Room Tip: They have spacious rooms. I recommend upgrading to Club floor. Corner rooms also seems more spacious...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JtagTripAd
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We have mentioned this to our team members and they are happy to hear such words of appreciation. Likewise, the comments you have mentioned about breakfast and wake up call are areas for improvement.

Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria aims to continuously improve so that we can better serve our valued guests, like you. Once again, thank you and see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Quezon City
The Cocoon Boutique Hotel
The Cocoon Boutique Hotel
#1 of 63 in Quezon City
Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines

Been to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!