I'm calling the attention of the management of Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila. I'm sorry to be rude, but i've encountered my WORST check in last December 25, 2009 (Christmas time) in your hotel in my entire life. I stayed with different hotels all over the world, from all segment and category, from 3 to 5 stars, unfortunately this would be the most irritating front desk personnel i met. Here's my story: Check in time is 2:00 PM, we thought that we would be late because we arrived at 3 PM. Upon check in your personnel told me, "i'm sorry sir, we're fully booked at this time", and the fact that we already paid for the accomodation, months, i repeat months ahead. My goodness, i told her about it and she said "ok sir, go back here around 5 PM" in which we did for the sake not to ruin our Christmas. Afterall we checked in before 6 PM. The staff by the way told me that we are not entitled for the late check out, and only until 3 PM the next day we were given by your staff. Furthermore, we were not offered a welcome drink nor any good treatment just to subside our hot temper. We were given though, only when i ask for it. PIECE OF ADVICE: Being in a service industry, we must: 1) create value to our client by giving them more than their expectation 2) we must create good relationship with them by showing the right emotion and right accomodation thereof 3) that we should train specially our front desk to be more effecient, professional, and not getting confused specially when your hotel is at peak. 4) since, you make and made all the hassle, try to offer something in order to subside the hot temper of your client specially in this situation that people are very much irritated 5) train your staff to forecast and to analyze the availability of your rooms, hence to prevent the miscalculation. Ironically we are on the same boat, i am a travel agent by profession and as one of your valued partner in this industry, i am having doubts endorsing your hotel to my client. You're one of the in demand hotels especially to the "balikbayans". As for the rooms and other ammenities, nothing really bad. Also, some of my family members got some minor problems like door lock etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ortigas Center – Metro Manila’s central commercial business district located in the bustling zones of Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, and Quezon City, is home to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, the hotel that offers superior comfort, a functional base for corporate activities, and the best conferencing venue for any Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE). Walk south to the Asian Development Bank or Philippine Stock Exchange in 15 minutes. Many company headquarters, such as San Miguel Corporation and Manila Electric Company (Meralco), are also nearby. Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria rooms provide a generous living space, designed to make sure that you are well-rested, energized, accomplished, and ready for a productive day. Access the exclusive Club Lounge which boasts exquisite cocktail dishes, a spacious boardroom for intimate meetings, and a comfortable breathing space featuring a magnificent panoramic view of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila