Stayed here while visiting the hospital. It was pretty good location for the hospital and Quezon city, but if you don't need to visit these places, I would suggest a location closer to rapid transit. Its a budget hotel and that is what you get. the room was always well cleaned and promptly cleaned with fresh towels and the like. The staff were nice and helpful at helping with taxis, directions, etc. the bed was okay. We stayed in a suite and thought the kitchen would be more usable ( Ie- have a microwave), but the fridge was nice to have. the tv worked well and so did the aircon.
the wifi is pretty fast and it is free in the restuarant, which is always open. the wait staff is good, but not a lot of choices for vegetarians
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Quezon City that offers truly comfortable accommodations! The 59-room combines excellent Quezon City hotel location with classic room amenities, complete facilities, and warm Filipino hospitality. Stonehouse Hotel offers a choice selection of quality accommodations. Choose from Ruby (perfect for backpacker or overnight stay), Emerald (good for couples) and our recommended family rooms like Diamond Suites, Junior Suites and Presidential Suites – all guaranteed to give you utmost comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Stone House Quezon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone House Quezon City Hotel Quezon City
- Stone House Quezon City Philippines - Metro Manila