Listen... The staff is friendly and competent. Your room gets cleaned dailyand the towel on you or bed is in a different design each day! There is a pleasant restaurant downstairs. Easy to get to... Just stay off EDSA during much of the day (best to arrive and leave for the airport in the late night or early morning). It is family owned and run. If you are looking for a five star hotel this is not for you... but if you are looking for a friendly, clean and helpful place to live while you are visiting QC and Manila...then I would recommend the Stone House B and B to you! Oh, Just a little joke... I had mentioned to the desk that I was going out to eat at Mesa (up on Tomas Morato) and our help on the third floor heard me and that evening when I returned there was a folding table in front of my room's door.... You see he had thought that I wanted a "mesa" (table) for my room and of course brought me one!! They do try to please! O.k. The location is wonderful. Just a short walk is the Baranguay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Quezon City that offers truly comfortable accommodations! The 59-room combines excellent Quezon City hotel location with classic room amenities, complete facilities, and warm Filipino hospitality. Stonehouse Hotel offers a choice selection of quality accommodations. Choose from Ruby (perfect for backpacker or overnight stay), Emerald (good for couples) and our recommended family rooms like Diamond Suites, Junior Suites and Presidential Suites – all guaranteed to give you utmost comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone House Quezon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone House Quezon City Hotel Quezon City
- Stone House Quezon City Philippines - Metro Manila