I stayed here for 10 days in December 2012. I found the employees very accommodating and helpful, an asset to the place. The room that I had was clean. I specially liked the ambience in the restaurant. It's very Filipino and food prices are very reasonable. It's the right place for budget travellers. The place is centrally located in Quezon City. Just one negative comment, the duvets/comforters have seen better days. Maybe it's about time to change them. But I'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Quezon City that offers truly comfortable accommodations! The 59-room combines excellent Quezon City hotel location with classic room amenities, complete facilities, and warm Filipino hospitality. Stonehouse Hotel offers a choice selection of quality accommodations. Choose from Ruby (perfect for backpacker or overnight stay), Emerald (good for couples) and our recommended family rooms like Diamond Suites, Junior Suites and Presidential Suites – all guaranteed to give you utmost comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Stone House Quezon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone House Quezon City Hotel Quezon City
- Stone House Quezon City Philippines - Metro Manila