I stayed at one of their penthouse rooms for two weeks as I visited a father and family I never knew about. Although I was a quiet visitor during my stay, and I was very much out and about in Novaliches or other places looking for family, I felt comforted knowing I had a good home away from home after my daily adventures.
The staff was sweet and accommodating. I was especially surprised to find a gift of fruit waiting for me after m my third night. For someone alone and visiting the Philippines for the first time with very little Filipino known, it was nice to have a safe zone like this.
I think I got way more value for what I paid for the penthouse suite. My room was ample--especially just for me-- and the shared living area and rooftop garden was practically all mine while I was there. The Internet was affordable and worked reliably for me, and hot water was available to shower. I'm pretty seasoned while traveling, and I don't need to much, but it was so nice to have those amenities when I wanted them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Quezon City that offers truly comfortable accommodations! The 59-room combines excellent Quezon City hotel location with classic room amenities, complete facilities, and warm Filipino hospitality. Stonehouse Hotel offers a choice selection of quality accommodations. Choose from Ruby (perfect for backpacker or overnight stay), Emerald (good for couples) and our recommended family rooms like Diamond Suites, Junior Suites and Presidential Suites – all guaranteed to give you utmost comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stone House Quezon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone House Quezon City Hotel Quezon City
- Stone House Quezon City Philippines - Metro Manila