Actually we stayed here June of 2009, we stayed in this hotel during my 10-days visit in the Philippines, but we're able to stay only for 2 nights, we can't sleep well since from the hotel room you can hear the loud music/sound from the hotel mini-bar. the first time i used the bathroom, shower hot-cold wasn't working... and damn food/mineral water were quite expensive similar to a 3-4 star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Quezon City that offers truly comfortable accommodations! The 59-room combines excellent Quezon City hotel location with classic room amenities, complete facilities, and warm Filipino hospitality. Stonehouse Hotel offers a choice selection of quality accommodations. Choose from Ruby (perfect for backpacker or overnight stay), Emerald (good for couples) and our recommended family rooms like Diamond Suites, Junior Suites and Presidential Suites – all guaranteed to give you utmost comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stone House Quezon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone House Quezon City Hotel Quezon City
- Stone House Quezon City Philippines - Metro Manila