“Something to do during your spare time”
Review of Sip & Gogh

Sip & Gogh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Luzon, Philippines
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Something to do during your spare time”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went here because I was really curious about what kind of place this is. It looked like an art studio where you could paint and at the same time drink wine and eat cheese and crackers. I really loved the ambiance of the studio here.

I do have painting experience but there are people there who will guide you in how to paint the Van Gogh painting that you chose to paint. You will be given that option and they will provide you with the paint as well. What I loved about this place is that they won't bother you with your painting. You could paint it in your own interpretation. It wasn't as pricey either considering that you can get small snacks and drinks and at the same time bring home your painting. I really enjoyed my time here at Sip and Gogh. I would suggest that you bring your friends when you come here so you could bond with them. Or with family and small kids.

Visited July 2013

Manila, Philippines
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“No need to be a Van Gogh to paint”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I went to Sip & Gogh to have a mother and daughter bonding time through painting. It is our first time to paint. Fortunately, the place have instructors who will guide you step by step with your creation. The place is not really big but have enough space for you to draw comfortably. The registration fee also includes snacks and drinks. What's best is you can bring home your masterpiece. My daughter enjoyed it so much she wants to spend her birthday at Sip & Gogh with friends.

Visited January 2014