We opted to stay as its near St. Lukes Hospital. Its just in front of Trinity College, and near Jollibee fastfood and a small grocery. We got a special rate offered to patients of St. Lukes (2K pesos). First, parking is not free (159pesos), and very limited. Checkin receptionist was pleasant and helpful. One thing to take note is this is not a hotel, but rather a condominium with rented rooms. We got a room on the 14F, it was bright, clean and quite spacious with small kitchen (ref, microwave, utensils), a fairly sized bathroom with shower, double bed, air-conditioning, cable tv. Bedsheets are (hopefully) washed, but you can see stains from previous occupants. Even on the 14F, you can hear the hustle and bustle of the busy streets below.
What can I say, this place offers very basic accommodations, enough for 1 night stay if you need to go to nearby St. Lukes Hospital. Dont expect any room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to the ASB condotel collection, The Garden Heights Is a haven for the medical hub of Metro Manila. The property dominates the skyline of E. Rodriguez avenue and offers a panoramic view of Metro Manila from its top floors. A short walk from The Garden Heights are St. Luke's Medical Centre, Trinity College, The National Children's Hospital, Walter Mart, and a host of fast food chain stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garden Heights Condotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Garden Heights Condotel Hotel Quezon City
- The Garden Heights Condotel Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila