“This condo was perfect for my stay.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

gmancan46
Shoreline, Washington
“This condo was perfect for my stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The owner met me at the security gate, showed me to the unit, described everything I would need to know, answered all of my questions, and made himself available in case of any further questions or problems. He described the surrounding area, made recommendations and gave me advice that was very helpful. The unit is adequate for 1 or 2 people comes complete with everything I needed for cooking and eating, along with extra blankets, linens & towels. Although not large I was comfortable and happy staying here.
The residential area adjacent to the building is active 24 hrs. with some noise from people, dogs, chickens, motor bikes and other motor vehicles. It did not bother me but if you are looking for quiet you may not always find that here. However I found observing the neighborhood from my window to be very interesting. It gave me a chance to see how many people in Manila live. I also got to watch a few neighborhood league basketball games.

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was comfortable and convenient for my purposes, located near where friends live.
Liked least: The elevator on the floor of the unit was unavailable for a few days due to painting. I had to walk up or down one floor to use it.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing