“Banned Apple Pies?”

Ranked #1 of 51 Dessert in Quezon City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Banapple is your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food, hot meals & coffee :)
Reviewed 13 July 2013

What's in a name? Plenty. A restaurants name is the anchor of its reputation. So when we came in for dinner, I immediately ordered an apple pie. (i eat my dessert first). So when I was told that they only have apple crumcle pie, my hopes for a good meal crumbled. Guess what? They also do not have banana pie. I may have had a literal expectation from the restaurant's name, but being an apple pie aficionado (2o years in US and Canada) Costco's $9.95 whole apple pie leaves this restaurants banapple offerings in the crust.
In fairness, the food and ambiance (at the Katipunan branch) were the saving grace.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Worth it! Menus were served almost good for two. Tastes are great, cute ambiance. they do have a small private room on their Il Terrazo branch good for 15-25 person.

Our personal favorites Banoffee Pie, Baked Creamy Cheese Penne, Pan-fried Porkloin with herb mushroom gravy etc.. Actually all their cakes are the best.

Worth your money!

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

When i crave for pasta i always go for banapple because its affordable and portions are big. Almost all of their food,cakes and pies are yummy!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Okay, I have to admit that I really love cakes and pastries and Banapple is like manna from heaven. I like their pies especially the caramel apple crumble pie. The entrees are enough to fill a hungry stomach. I personally like the ribs while my wife loves the chicken parmigiana.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

An order of Pasta here is already good for 2. (so wisely bring your child here than Mc Do/Jollibee). On cakes - "sugar over flavor". I like Contis cake more but Contis service is super slow...

Poor: Parking. I wish they bought the lot nearby (before Mc Donalds got it)...