“A slice of heaven in a piece of cake :)”

Banapple Pies & Cheesecakes
Ranked #1 of 48 Dessert in Quezon City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Banapple is your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food, hot meals & coffee :)
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Banapple serves just about everything from mouth watering appetizers to delectable desserts. Its a good place to relax, grab some coffee or read a good book. The country-inspired interior looks very homey. The cakes never disappoint. I love their banofee pie; I can eat it everyday and never get bored. Their version of tapa is really a must-try as well as the chicken parmigiano and lasagna roll ups :) prices range from 150 to 250 pesos per order. They have various branches in Quezon City and other parts of the Metro. (Taguig, Makati, San Juan, etc).

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I love cakes so this review is from a point of view of a cake lover. Our team went to this place twice for breakfast.

AMBIANCE: Posh and cozy. Intimate setting.

SERVICE: Staffs are polite and attentive.

FOOD: Yummy. Worth the price. Big serving. Good plating. Wide variety.

I would recommend this place and I will surely go back!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I ordered a food from this resto and to my surprise my plate food was dripping oil...i still prefer to eat at contis instead of banapple...

Reviewed 13 July 2013

What's in a name? Plenty. A restaurants name is the anchor of its reputation. So when we came in for dinner, I immediately ordered an apple pie. (i eat my dessert first). So when I was told that they only have apple crumcle pie, my hopes for a good meal crumbled. Guess what? They also do not have banana pie. I may have had a literal expectation from the restaurant's name, but being an apple pie aficionado (2o years in US and Canada) Costco's $9.95 whole apple pie leaves this restaurants banapple offerings in the crust.
In fairness, the food and ambiance (at the Katipunan branch) were the saving grace.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Worth it! Menus were served almost good for two. Tastes are great, cute ambiance. they do have a small private room on their Il Terrazo branch good for 15-25 person.

Our personal favorites Banoffee Pie, Baked Creamy Cheese Penne, Pan-fried Porkloin with herb mushroom gravy etc.. Actually all their cakes are the best.

Worth your money!