“Tasteful...”

Ranked #1 of 45 Dessert in Quezon City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Banapple is your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food, hot meals & coffee :)
“Tasteful...”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

It's a cozy place and I love their food specially the menu set, chicken empanada and sandwich mango and shrimp, it's a tasteful.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Las Piñas, Rizal, Philippines
“One of the best!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We celebrated my mom's birthday at their Katipunan branch (the one on the side of Quirino Memorial Hospital) last April. Actually, I prefer the one on the other side as that is much bigger but that would require us to cross the street. This is the first time we would eat here so we really doesn't know what to expect.

First, parking is very limited. It's a good thing a space became available just a few minutes after we arrived around 6pm. There were only few tables but since it's still early for dinner, there were just few customers. But a few moments later, other patrons started coming in and the place became jam-packed! We have to order at the counter but it took quite a while for our food to be bought to our table. However, it was worth the wait. My mom, who have a small appetite, was overwhelmed with the big portion of Chicken Parmigiana that was set before her. I think she got full just by looking at it. All of the dishes that we ordered are very filling we don't have room for desserts anymore. Considering the big portions, prices are reasonable.

Next time, we'll try their branch at Alabang Town Center. It's much smaller than the one in Katipunan but at least, it's inside the mall that even if we wait for a table, it would still be okay.

• Visited April 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“A slice of heaven in a piece of cake :)”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Banapple serves just about everything from mouth watering appetizers to delectable desserts. Its a good place to relax, grab some coffee or read a good book. The country-inspired interior looks very homey. The cakes never disappoint. I love their banofee pie; I can eat it everyday and never get bored. Their version of tapa is really a must-try as well as the chicken parmigiano and lasagna roll ups :) prices range from 150 to 250 pesos per order. They have various branches in Quezon City and other parts of the Metro. (Taguig, Makati, San Juan, etc).

• Visited May 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Cake lovers would love this!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I love cakes so this review is from a point of view of a cake lover. Our team went to this place twice for breakfast.

AMBIANCE: Posh and cozy. Intimate setting.

SERVICE: Staffs are polite and attentive.

FOOD: Yummy. Worth the price. Big serving. Good plating. Wide variety.

I would recommend this place and I will surely go back!

• Visited May 2013
“Food to oily”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I ordered a food from this resto and to my surprise my plate food was dripping oil...i still prefer to eat at contis instead of banapple...

• Visited June 2013