“Yummy”
Review of Shrimp Bucket

Shrimp Bucket
Ranked #701 of 2,060 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I am always biased with shrimps - love them. We got the recommended salted egg shrimp which is really good - has to be eaten with steamed rice. Also the kani shrimp salad is refreshing. I did not like the pork dish, which I thought would be like a lechon kawali dish but it had sauce. The mussels with chorizo sauce was also succulent.

Oh, they serve the shrimps in a bag -- plastic! I dont know if this is biodegradeable though.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Shrimp bucket has really delicious dishes, ii especially liked the salted egg shrimp and mussels which had a spicy chorizo sauce. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 14 December 2015

We enjoyed the bucket of shrimps with different sauces. I suggest the Mardi Gras sauce over the South of Luzon for a spicy sauce. The salad was also very fresh and good. If fish and chips are your type, the fish is cream dory. I loved the chips. Service was very good. The waiters were very friendly.