“Wonderful experience”

RidgeRunner Ziplines
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Andrews
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Family owned and operated facility that mixed the exhilaration of zipping with stories of the history of the local area. The three of us (myself, wife, 11 yr old daughter) found the staff to be extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely return in the future. Kudos to RidgeRunner!

1  Thank Dustin M

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My grandson and I decided to have some adventure on his visit so we decided to try the zip lines. What a wonderful time we had and the crew was fabulous. They are always safety 1st but they make sure that the whole experience is fun. Thank you all at RidgeRunner Ziplines for making my grandsons visit a blast.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It's an awesome place an the staff is great its more like a family.
I went with my dad from Germany so I had to translate and Corey and Ann were great.
Well taken care off that place so if your around that area definitely go by there and have some fun.
Great job guys!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was the second year we've gone with them, and we were very happy. We had people aged 8 to 70 and everyone had a great time. The guides were very professional and helpful. Highly recommend~

Reviewed 17 July 2014

While approaching RidgeRunner Ziplines, the experience seems tame. A small mountain zip, tucked in a mountain holler; I assure you that the experience is nothing but extraordinary.

RidgeRunner exists on a small, compassionate and family oriented staff, many of whom are college students at local universities and kin to eachother. Making an experience for small or large groups all the more inviting. A series of beautiful and quick zips provides a breathtaking canopy tour with high speed, low drag experiences fit for any rider.

I felt cared for, safe and valued with Alyssa; a tremendous local guide, and enjoyed wonderful conversation with my group throughout. No exhaustive hikes or convective heights, but an outstanding overall experience.