“Excellente! Best Mexican in 3 counties”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Pueblito Restaurante Mexicano and Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Worth a stop if you are just passing through the little town of Andrews, NC. Just off the bypass in the shopping plaza. The owner is the cook and his wife is there frequently. The food is the most flavorable when compared to Monte Alban and their prices are cheaper. Their menu is exciting and inviting to try new dishes. What I like best, is that Roberto will prepare your meal however you wish. An upcharge is only added if you substitute shrimp for a meat. The portions are huge! best of all, they have a cozy little bar that offers 1.50 draft that comes in a frozen mug. The coldest draft beer I have ever had in a restaurant! Get away from the typical Mexican restaurant and be delighted in a family owned establishment that offers great food, service, environment and prices! Muy Bien!!!!!!!

1  Thank happy28901
There are newer reviews for Mi Pueblito Restaurante Mexicano and Bar

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I like Mi Pueblito. Good salsa and chips. Come with the to-go orders, too. Very fast service and friendly.
Awesome break from work!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great salsa, unique menu, not the "No.1 speedy Gonzales" type menu, lots of favorites but also had nuvo type dishes, friendly service. I had chorizo tacos, they were great, I wish this place was a lot closer to my home.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I was excited to see a new Mexican restaurant opening in this small town but every time we eat here, it's just okay. Not enough spices, watery flavors, etc. On one occasion, I ordered a $14 meal and was surprised at how small my portion was.

A high point is that they do offer discounts sometimes, which the other Mexican restaurant in town doesn't anymore, and they are lower priced.

While the food in general is okay, I didn't like the salsa at all.

As I mentioned above, that picture is NOT of the Mi Pueblito in Andrews.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We were in town for one night and had a taste for Mexican. This restaurant didn't disappoint. It was about what you would expect from a chain Mexican restaurant. The salsa was flavorful, the chips were fresh and the main course came out quickly, was hot and very tasty.

If in the mood for average mexican grub ~ this place would fill the bill. I would dine here again, it wasn't exceptional but it was good.