“expensive nice location”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2012

too expensive, and not worth the money. But the location and view is good. And good music most the time.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at this restaurant. I had seen it many times but never went in. Was soo glad I did. There were three of us and we sat at the corner table which was great to watch what was happening on the street below. The place was really empty was a surprise to my friends, since before it had been very full. It could have been because the weather was bad. The waiter was very attentive but then left us alone to chat. I had the chicken schnitzel which was good and not dried out. The mai tai was very heavy on the alcohol so only one was necessary :) The cost for three with drinks was around $65 and know that alcoholic drinks in Turkey are expensive. The menu had a nice variety of foods to offer. Do sit by the window..in the warm weather the restaurant will be open air and really pleasant. It is located at the beginning of the shopping street so a great location to fuel up before shopping until you drop.