Hotel Abro Necatibey
US$76
US$71
US$69
HolidayInn.com
Ankara Plaza Hotel(Ankara)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
Hotels.com
Elit Palas Hotel(Ankara)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$41
  • Restaurant
US$130
US$120
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I stayed at Deniz Atlanta Hotel last fall for a week and have just booked another week for this August. I am a PhD student doing research in Ankara, so price and location were extremely important for me. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel.The staff was helpful, friendly, and spoke fluent English. The room was clean and the hotel is in the middle of the city, close to public transportation, and a short walk to Kizilay. I have also, however, traveled extensively throughout South Eastern Europe, and so have fair and realistic expectations of a hotel charging less than 50 dollars for a room. Please keep this in mind when you book a room. The only complaint I have, which was not, ultimately, the hotel's fault, was that I had an interior room without a window... After a week, I was getting a little claustrophobic. That being said, their lounge is fantastic, and is where I spent most of my time while at the hotel, reading or working on my laptop. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for an economical option in the heart of the city.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank gunnc
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Deniz Atlanta is a good 3-star hotel for a nice value. So, it is popular among turkish and foreign tourists. Booking in a big advance is not necessary, but there can be no free rooms, sure. For example, as we arrived here early, they couldn`t give us a room before check-in hours as previous guests still were here.

Room is good, with air-co, minibar / fridge, but their boiler for winter time probably is small and hot water actually can be only warm for sometimes.

Restaurant on 8th floor has a good view and good service. It can be reasonable to have your lunch or dinner here. Also, turkish breakfast is very nice.

We made a good choice to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank boris_texnic
Reviewed 29 March 2011

The hotel is in a good location, the rooms were clean and the service was good. this is not a glamorous hotel but is a great value for your money.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family

Breakfast; poor

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jasperw
Reviewed 5 July 2010

Very convenient location, near the metro (connects to train station, and otogar). Near to lots of restaurants,bars. Very clean room, we arrived at 0830 and had access to our room immediately. We were upgraded without requesting it. The room was on the 8th floor, very quiet, and bright. Buffet breakfast in the airy, top floor restaurant was perfectly adequate.
Must comment that we did get a free upgrade to an a/c room with outward facing window. Had we got the budget room which we paid for my review might have been different!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple