See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was clean and beds were comfortable but i am very unhappy of my stay in this hotel because when I checked out from the hotel and started driving my car , I realized that security person who had parked my car last night , had hit underside of my car to the ground and damaged it and because of that , i heard a bad noise inside the car! They didn't accept this is their fault . I asked them to watch security cameras. They checked but didn't let me see.
Our negotiations was hopeless and i left the hotel and found a car mechanic.
He showed me the parts of the car that had been damaged and temporarily fixed it .
Please don't give your car keys to their security!
If anything happens to your car they are not responsible for it !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

it is really hard to understand howcome they got stars for this hotel. maybe %70 per cent of the rooms
doesn’t have a window opening to outside. staff is pretty nervous and not
totally professional. hotel is located above the train station and a shopping mall which is good.food quality at hotel is so close to the average line. not sure to recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Finding this place was easy. Getting to it was a bit hard. Granted, we did miss a left turn, but at night it can be very hard to find your way around Ankara with a car. Of course, arriving by train is easy, since the hotel is in the building of a train station.
The reception is actually upstairs. All the receptionists I spoke to knew little English. It was hard to communicate when we needed something. The bellboys spoke even less most of the time. They park your car, so you leave it out front, go upstairs, then you need to give the key.
The room is very modern, and looks pretty good. The minibar had a problem where the bottles took up all the room, and the door couldn’t be properly closed. If you want to put something in there, you need to take out the bottles in there. The TV is huge and Smart TV, so you can change the language to English on some channels, and connect your devices to it. The bathroom is massive for a hotel bathroom, and the shower so huge, enough space for two people. I liked the overall look of the place. The problem was that the room looked over to the station. Where there was always music filtering into the room, and the announcements. I used the TV as a sound screen. It did feel a bit claustrophobic. There was one tiny window that you could open with a switch on the wall, but I ended up using the AC for air ventilation. Some of the rooms actually have windows inside the hotel building, which makes them even darker and more claustrophobic. Probably the outside windows aren’t much better, because the road in front of the hotel has 6 lanes.
Breakfast was quite good. Though I had to flag down someone one morning for my coffee, while they were going to everyone else’s table. Not sure why. As per usual, no allergy information.
There is a small shopping centre next door in the station. There are a few fastfood places.
Overall, I liked the room of the hotel, and the breakfast was fine too. The only problem is location. If you want to see videos of the hotel, including the room and breakfast, then visit my channel, Izzy’s Travel Diaries.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The new hotel is huge at the central area of the city, the metro station is just under the hotel, Ataturk Memorial and museum is 3 min drive. Shopping malls less than 5 km far. Very clean Spacious and bright rooms. Breakfast is fantastic with overlooking views to the city.

Room Tip: Some room looking into inside courts or backward not very good views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean but a bit basic. Missing a pool for a 5 star hotel.
The staff are helpful, the air conditioning in our room didn't work so I had to keep calling them to adjust it, which they happily did.
The location is excellent for anitkabir.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family