“Very Good”
Review of Ankara Hilton SA

Ranked #3 of 178 Hotels in Ankara
Reviewed 17 April 2014

It was a nice place and I enjoy it. Room was very clean and comfortable and sleep quality was great. WiFi connection in Rooms was not free and its price was high but the Internet in lobby was free and speed was great. Breakfast was good but not as good as other places I have been before. Staff were very friendly. Front desk staff are very helpful and hospitable. Engin is answered hundreds of my questions. It was really impressive. Thanks to him again. Totally, it was a Very good hotel and I recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diego596
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Diego596,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience in Trip advisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all of our services especially, cleanliness of our rooms, breakfast selection and helpfulness of our Team Members.
Also, I am delighted to hear that Engin was attentive and helpful. I have gladly shared these with him and taken the liberty of adding my own thanks.

Regarding to your comments about internet connection, as you touch on, we are offering free wireless in our lobby area.
However, I am pleased to inform you that, we are offering different kind of rates according to our guests preferences, our business rates also includes free wireless in our rooms.

Thank you once again for your gracious comments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I think the hotel has a very stylish, modern decor, rooms are spacious and comfortable, the bathrooms seem beautiful and extremely clean as I like, as always the staff that works there is very friendly, always attentive to our needs, best meal I've ever had was at the Ankara Hilton hotel, the reception always very competent, attentive and friendly ... no doubt I will return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Wendy T

Dear Wendy T,

Thank you very much for sharing your satisfaction in Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to learn that you were so fully satisfied with your stay, especially with the comfort of our rooms, styling of our hotel and found our bathrooms extremely clean as you prefer it.
Moreover, I am so happy to hear that you appreciated Hilton hospitality and our friendship.

We will be happy for your return and look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am a frequent guest at the Ankara Hilton but not since Dec. 2013, prior to major renovations to the main lobby, 15th floor executive lounge and 15th/16th floor rooms. I write from a room on the 16th floor and there is much to like. The room decor tends toward dark woods, tan/beige tones and a walk in shower with overhead large shower head. Upgrades are top notch, but you pay a premium for the upgraded room. Not sure what future plans are to refurbish other floors. The bathroom is the most noticeable upgrade. The most spectacular hotel upgrade is the large expansion and the rearrangement of the 15th floor lounge. Plentiful seating even at most crowded, better traffic flow near food serving areas, and widening of walkways. The main lobby decor change was less drastic, and I am not sure I appreciate the "birdcage" like large enclosure which frames it, but it shows a commitment to upgrade.

As always, the staff at this property are very friendly, solicitous, and solve problems. The waitstaff who work the executive lounge are incredibly friendly and hard working. Because of that I consider this the best hotel lounge I have ever used, worldwide.

Plusses: major upgrade to 15/16 floor rooms, hallways. Spectacular upgrade to 15th floor executive lounge. Both use dark woods, warm tone upholstery and leather. Bathroom walk in shower very stylish. Bathroom amenities very good and fruit/sweets in room are a nice touch. Staff friendliness and helpfulness. Food offerings in executive lounge are varied and imaginative and the included adult beverages every evening make the lounge an excellent value.

Minuses: Room shower head pressure marginal at best: water pressure and flow need upgrade. Room cooling problematic: required calls to maintenance to move temperature lower than 25C. Wireless internet speed only about 5GBs download/upload at best, sometimes 3GBs:
not terrible but for a major hotel should be at least 15GBs. Rooms lack power plug adapters but were provided when requested: should be standard in all rooms. Drawer space very limited.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear TUPF,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback about Ankara Hilton SA. Getting those kind of feedbacks are the most beneficial way for us to improve ourselves day by day in order to provide best service.

First of all, I am delighted to learn that as being a repeat guest to our property, you found our newly renovated executive lounge so much you liking. It is a honor for us to have a compliment such as the best hotel lounge, I am appreciate.

As you mentioned, we added more space to our executive lounge with widening walkways and created plentiful seating areas. Moreover, serving every evening several alcoholic beverages and variable food offerings on behalf of our guests to have an excellent and worthwhile repose area.

Also about our team members, I will gladly share your kind comments with them, especially with our executive lounge staff and taken the liberty of adding my own thanks.

Regarding our room offerings, I am glad about you like our complimentary set-up's which includes fruits and sweets, also bathroom amenities in case of met with your needs.

Despite all; I am sorry about you were not favorable with our main lobby decoration, we will keep in mind your thoughts in your future renovation period. Regarding room temperature and water pressure, I already shared your comments with our Chief Engineer in order to improve the service that we provide it.

Lastly, regarding our wireless capability, I would like to inform you that our internet service capacity is 20 Mbps. Considering the usage frequency, it may decrease to 5MBPS as you touch on. We still and will certainly be looking into this with our Information Systems Coordinator and any improvements we can implement it.

Thank you once again for your detailed feedback about Ankara Hilton SA and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have been in several Hilton hotels in US,Europe and Turkey. I claim that ; Best and kind staff, The best breakfast The best executive lounge service are only in Ankara Hilton. Thanks and welldone to all staff. A.Atilla Alp

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Atilla A,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful comments about Ankara Hilton SA.

As, I can read you are an expert traveler being able to point all useful items that we provide for our guests. I was very pleased to learn that you were very satisfied with our breakfast, Executive Lounge services and helpfulness of our team members. I am very proud of them and have already shared your compliments.

In order to have more wonderful memories, we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Hilton Ankara SA.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was my first time to Turkey. Because I am a Hilton Honors member, I stay at the Ankara HiltonSA. What a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are great, staff very helpful no matter what questions you have. I will definitely be back to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear John T,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara.

I was delighted to learn that our facilities met with your needs as a business traveler. Also, you were very satisfied with your stay especially with the helpfulness of our team members and the comfort in our rooms.

As being in a hospitable country and culture, my team always see the guests as one of their family member not only considering as the guests only.

They are always ready to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.

Thank you once again for your valuable comments, I will be gladly sharing them with the entire team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon at the Ankara Hilton.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel offers everything for a perfect stay in Ankara. Nicely located you'll find a a very friendly atmosphere, great hotel facilities and a good place for business meetings. The hotel offers an amazing breakfast as well as a very nice in-door swimming pool connected to a spa and big gym. The free wifi is working okay, and the staff is very helpful.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have even a nicer view of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jeberhard,

It is a great pleasure of taking positive comments about all of our hotel facilities, thank you for sharing your experiences in Trip advisor.

We very much appreciate your very gracious remarks concerning the quality of service which you encountered from our Team Members.
Comments such as yours are shared with all of our Team Members as an initiative to encourage them to continue their efforts in making our guests feel welcome and ensuring them a pleasant stay.

In addition, It is good to hear you like our famous Hilton breakfast. Nevertheless, I would like to recommend you also our lunch and dinner selection. I am sure that you will also like them.

Also, I would like to thank you for your nice remarks on Health Club facilities.

Thank you for your valuable remarks and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ankara Hilton SA in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 1 April 2014

great hotel but the lack of free indoor internet make it somehow not acceptable. internet speed at lobby was good (1MB/s~2MB/s) but the password for wireless internet changes every 8 hours. in the other hand, it was clean and comfortable to make you stay more. with great breakfast and juices.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Sevil A,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to learn that you were satisfied with our famous Hilton breakfast, juices and found our hotel clean and comfortable.

In addition, I am glad to learn that our lobby internet system met with your needs. I would like to kindly inform you that for the purpose of safety regulations in Turkey, we have to record the usage of internet and create several passwords in a certain time period.

Also, regarding the lack of free indoor internet, We have different kind of rates available and the content of that rates are variable according to our guest preferences. Therefore, we do have free internet packages which is included in our Hilton Business rates. You may easily book these online at www.hilton.com or upon your request it will be a pleasure for our Reservation department to assist you.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.