We have arrived to hotel last night very late ( close to 11 pm). I have specifically asked for kids bed in a room as we are traveling with 3 year old. And at the receptions we were told the bed is in the room. First of all the room we were given was right next to elevator, which considering we have a kid was not good. There was no bed in the room for kid. The room was changed to a better located one but it took about 45 min to get us a bed for a very tired kid. And the bed was pink, though it was very obvious we were traveling with boy. If you can't match the bedding to the sex of a child- May be you should make beds neutral ( green or yellow)?
There was no extra towels in the room, again good hotels know that traveling with children involves extra towels.
And there is huge red stain in the middle of white curtains...
I am not impressed. We come to ankara every year to visit friends and family and I think I will try different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the most central location in the capital, the Ankara HiltonSA is within walking distance of the city's business district, shopping centres and embassies. The hotel enjoys panoramic views of Ankara and all of its rooms offer all kinds of comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ankara Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ankara Hilton Sa Hotel Ankara
- Hilton International Ankara
- Hilton Ankara