“Good Restaurant”

Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 177 Hotels in Ankara
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Vegetable soup and especially the beef medallion were the best I have ever tasted. Rich variety of breads is also worth to mention. A bit pricy since the hotel is one of the best in the city. Certainly recommended

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
RixosGrandAnkara, Rixos Grand Ankara at Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest;

We appreciate for your review and sharing the details of your experience.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our entire team. Appreciation of our services and our staff is our greatest source of motivation.

We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back, assuring our best service and attention.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

this was hte one of the best hotels that I ever stayed. I stayed there for 1 night very clean rooms best breakfast. the stuff are the best and the nicest. I would strongly recommend this hotel. Location is not the best but very close to the attractions.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RixosGrandAnkara, Rixos Grand Ankara at Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for your review and sharing the details of your experience.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our entire team. Appreciation of our services and staff is our greatest source of motivation.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Chose Rixos Grand for the first time and experience was mainly very good. Rooms are nice and spacious. Hotel has also excellent facilities to organize corporate events. Location is also very central and there are lots of nice restaurants and bars close by.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
RixosGrandAnkara, Rixos Grand Ankara at Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Vesa Jaakkola,

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The hotel has a conference department as well. the hotel gives an air of luxury, It is clean, very nice bathroom, quiet room (high up), very friendly and helpful staff. Very confusing light switch regime, but that's not important.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
RixosGrandAnkara, Rixos Grand Ankara at Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear valued guest;

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Rixos is a big conference hotel in the centre of Ankara, with all the amenities you'd expect for a 5 star business. Spacious reception, reasonable choice and quality of food, good wifi access Standard bedrooms are spacious. There is a great open plan bathroom (with separate enclosed shower and WC), which means you can lie in the bath and discretely enjoy the view of the hills outside. Aircon in my room was noisy.

Conference facilities are good but underground, so after a while you feel the need to come up for daylight and fresh air.

Room Tip: check what view you're getting form the windows
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
RixosGrandAnkara, Rixos Grand Ankara at Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for your review and sharing the details of your experience. We regret to note that we were not able to meet your full expectations based on your rating.

You have mentioned that air conditioner in your room was noisy and airless conference room caused some inconvenience during your stay.

The related department manager has been admonished about the problem you have mentioned.

Hereafter we will be more attentive and will definitely take actions to your feedbacks for further improvements.

It is always a pleasure for us to host you in Rixos Grand Ankara.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed here 2 times and I can say that have enjoyed my stay every time. The room is generous, the beds are very comfortable, everything is very well maintained. Bathroom concept is interesting though, I have appreciated it. The views are great, I have enjoyed the views towards Ataturk bvld, but this is something you should expect as being located in Cankaya neighbourhood, right in the heart of the city. Breakfast is very generous, with a lot of tempting options.

Room Tip: Choose a top floors room
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
RixosGrandAnkara, Rixos Grand Ankara at Grand Ankara Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Guest;

We would like to thank you for review and sharing the details of your experience.

Appreciation of our services and our staff is our greatest source of motivation. It will be my pleasure to share this feedback with our entire team.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

The hotel looks nice, but during my second stay I had diffuculties to sleep again (isnt sleeping the main goal for a hotel?). First stay I had a room next to the road: noisy. This time I woke up since someone called me on my room phone. After this interuption I couldnt fall asleep anymore since some gentlemen were chatting loudly outside of my room. I guess on a balcony or whatever. I informed reception but nothing changed.
My conclusion: a hotel can be as beautifull as it can get but if men can't sleep, it is just a poor hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear valued guest;

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your comments with us.

You have mentioned that it is your second stay in our hotel and you had some problems about sleeping because of road noise, called by someone on your room interrupted your sleep and you had difficulties to sleep because of loud speaking guests. We would like to specify that; sometimes other guests staying in the hotel “would like to call each other room to room” may dial wrong number.

For your next visit, the room can be assigned opposite of the building or on a higher floor in order to avoid the noise from the road.

We can only hope to welcome you back, assuring our best service and attention

Yours Sincerely,