Swissotel Ankara
US$52
  • Restaurant
US$101
US$67
Ankara Plaza Hotel(Ankara)(Great Value!)
US$45
Asal Hotel Ankara(Ankara)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$74
US$72
HolidayInn.com
US$56
All reviewsswiss hotelturkeyadanaturkish hamamnespresso machinenice hotellarge bathroomluxury hotelsmoking roomnice staybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness tripspasofrasicitycapsules
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a really nice business hotel ,great friendly &helpful staffs ,the room was clean and the bathroom was very good ,so much choices on breakfast but a little far from the city center.
I recommend this property for a business stay..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This was a lovely room. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was well-equipped and the food was wonderful. The staff went out of their way to make our stay very memorable. Our visit was booked as part of a package with Gate 1 Travel. They chose excellent hotels throughout our tour through Turkey.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I had a clean, comfortable room at the Swissotel in Ankara. The staff were very pleasant and the breakfast was also great.

The hotel is approximately a 10-minute taxi ride to Ankara City Centre and 50 minutes from the airport.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to use the fitness/ spa facilities but they sounded great.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The Swissotel is a modern, world class hotel in downtown Ankara. I stayed there for 4 days for a meeting which was held in the hotel. First off, the staff is really great and goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. The rooms were quite spacious. Even the bathroom was large with a waterfall shower and separate bath tub. Wifi access was easy throughout the property including the lower level conference rooms. The breakfast buffet was outstanding. They have many fresh fruits and traditional breakfast items but who else has a honeycomb? Can't get any fresher than that! I couldn't wait to return the next morning. The lounge had a wide selection of Turkish wines to sample as well as beers. My only complaint was that even though I was on a non-smoking floor, occassionally I would smell smoke and I felt like it was coming from the bathroom. I'm guessing it was coming through the vent from another floor. But it was fairly minor. Overall, a very pleasant stay and a property I would return to without hesitation.

2  Thank DeanJC
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had a great stay at the Swissotel in Ankara. The beds were very comfortable and the meeting rooms were well-equipped. The bathrooms had both large bathtubs and a great showerhead (super-large!). It was a great place to have a conference.

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel