See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It is a new hotel which has a great location, food , it is very near to the city center you . The staff in the hotel is very very friendly and helpful especially the reception staff with their manger is called Bora , he almost helped me with everything in my trip . I would recommend the hotel hotel for its excellent service and staff to any one .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I stayed only for one night for a business trip. It is a brand new hotel with great amenities and great rooms. I won't argue the hotel has a good view but it is close to pretty much everything. Kudos for wireless and clean room.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing and friendly staff! Room works for both business travel or leisure! Location is very strategic, not too far and not too close from the city center. Efficient services, almost all staff members are capable of communicating in English, and finally, feel free to ask staff members at the reception to help plan out your daily trip if you want to experience Ankara as a local. Loved it!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kahya_Hotel_Mgmt, Genel Müdür at Kahya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Mark S,

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Kahya Hotel for your stay in Ankara on behalf of all my staff.

We are delighted to receive such a review and really appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to write all the things you wrote. We as Kahya Hotel employees strive to do whatever is possible to help them feel at home.

While reminding the high value of your support for us, we would like you to know that it will be an honor to have you as a guest again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Terrible hotel. I'd never ever come back. Very arrogant and rude reception team - not so welcoming. Ankara does not attract that many tourists and the competition among the hotels is increasing. There are so many nicer hotels such as Check Inn, Wyndham, Divan, Swiss or Movenpick...Stay at one of these ones. Kahya Hotel's Rooms are tiny and smelly - the aircon does not work properly. I requested a non-smoking room and ended up changing my room 3 times. Non-smoking rooms smell cigarette. You can easily hear noise from outside and from the next door.

Room tip: unfortunately rooms are smelly and you can easily hear noise from outside
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear forzamrtn,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience during your stay in our hotel. We continuously discuss what we can improve in our weekly service meetings. We also have discussed your comments as well and will continue to do our best to staisfy our guests.

Best regards,
Kahya Hotel

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Great business hotel offering anything you could need on a business trip, including good priced meals. Very kind personnel and smiling faces. Highly recommended to anyone looking for value for money. Right at the center of Ankara and the subway is just 20 meters or so away!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Dick J,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for staying with us on your trip to Ankara. In Kahya Hotel we strive to do our best for our guests to leave us with good memories.
So I would like to thank you for your helpful comments and would like to let you know that it will be our privilege to have you as our guest again.
Best regards,