“Excellent kebab, excellent service!”
Review of Haci Arif bey

Haci Arif bey
Ranked #10 of 3,353 Restaurants in Ankara
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Writing my name on the bread was cute! It was a really pleasant lunch in a pleasant surrounding. Enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Nice restaurant, nice setting, easy to access, parking valet service.
The trained and seasoned staff treat you almost like they're your favourite butler...
Above all, excellent food. Good for business lunches (a bit heavy though!) as well as family outings and for brunch...

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were greeted at the door,escorted to our table and the feeling of being treated special continued thru out the evening. The waiter realized we did not speak Turkish and came over with another waiter who spoke English without us feeling uncomfortable. He recommended some Mezes and mixed Kebabs which were all delicious. Families were there and everyone fit in. The dinner was so good it made the flight from New York well worth it. We ate more than we should have and all for less than $50-What a way to start our vacation. -thank you

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have taken my guests to this restaurant. I knew that this place was one of the best ones in 1990s. I have not visited the place for over 15 years.

we ordered mixed kebabs and none of them had expected kebab taste on them. especially adana had a very bad smell and shish kebab was very hard to chew. I was very disappointed with the meat in this place.

I know there have been hundreds of new places opened in 2000s and most of them very good. it seems like this place lost its momentum and quality. Carpets in the restaurant look very filthy as well. service was not good too. whenever we need something, there was not a waiter.

I dont know what happened to this place but I will never go there again. there are tons of other places with high quality taste of kebabs in Ankara.

3  Thank gersoy
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Four things stand out: service is fantastic, the cool display of swords, the deserts, family restaurant with fish tanks and indoor playground for small children. Or get a table away from the playground area and it's better for adults. Alcohol is not served. Food was very good and service stands out as the best seen in Turkey to date. We were there for dinner on a Wednesday night and it was not crowded at all. No view of anything outside restaurant since they had the side shades closed.

1  Thank C130driver