“not a bad restaurant, shame about the lies”
Review of Patara Tree House - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
London, United Kingdom
“not a bad restaurant, shame about the lies”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The restaurant is ok but the new addition to the restaurant who is just a waiter turned out to be a liar of the worst kind. He goes by the name Ali but actually he is called something else. He pretended his wife died in a car accident, had 7 children which he gave 2 million to, goes out fishing to catch the fish in the mornings for the restaurant, says he owns the restaurant. I could go on as it got worse but I wont bother as it really annoyed me. It is all lies confirmed by locals in Patara. Please do not fall for his stories.It would be a shame to not go to the restaurant just because he works there but I certainly wouldn't go back. If you like waiters sitting next to you smoking taking rubbish then go for it. I give it one as I know the owner knows he says these things to bring people back to the restaurant so he is as bad as the waiter.

• Visited July 2013

London
“A Gem”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I love this place. I have been going here for the last few years. It's so relaxing and a lovely laid back atmosphere. The terrace has a great view. The food is typically Turkish, reasonable prices and there is a new chef there this year. His memes are delicious. I recommend it!

• Visited June 2013
Charing, United Kingdom
“no buisness”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

during our stay the Patara Tee House closed, we can only assume this was due to lack of buisness, in time we were there we did not see anyone in there, shame

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Dinner under the stars.”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Friendly people, we thought it was emply but the terrace is high up over looking the valley under the stars. Oil lamps to light the tables as darkness fell. The service was OK but at times a bit too laid back!

Visited July 2012