“Amazing food, atmosphere and service...A MUST!”
Review of Patara Tree House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Patara Tree House
Cuisines: Turkish
“Amazing food, atmosphere and service...A MUST!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We were recommended the Tree House and were not disappointed.
We loved the atmosphere, found all the staff very efficient and friendly and the owner Ali was an amazing host!
The food is extremely tasty and authentic, we returned several nights as we enjoyed it so much and will defiantly be returning during our next visit to Kalkan!!!
It's a shame that someone has put such damming feedback on here and I would advise that you take the time to visit the resturant yourselves and make your own judgement...you'll be missing out if you don't!! ;0)

London, United Kingdom
“A fantastic dining experience at the Tree House”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Having escaped the madness of Kalkhan, I found a wonderful relaxing place called Patara and a fantastic restaurant called Patara Tree House. I can honestly say it served the best food I had in Turkey. Fresh fish, stunning chicken casserole, aubergine fritters, good fresh salads, ice cold beer and friendly smiling staff. Dont know what the guy below me is on about. Loved this place and we will be back, you have the sea, amazing and a great reasonable restaurant all within walking distance and should you wish you can dine under the stars! lovely.

London, United Kingdom
“not a bad restaurant, shame about the lies”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The restaurant is ok but the new addition to the restaurant who is just a waiter turned out to be a liar of the worst kind. He goes by the name Ali but actually he is called something else. He pretended his wife died in a car accident, had 7 children which he gave 2 million to, goes out fishing to catch the fish in the mornings for the restaurant, says he owns the restaurant. I could go on as it got worse but I wont bother as it really annoyed me. It is all lies confirmed by locals in Patara. Please do not fall for his stories.It would be a shame to not go to the restaurant just because he works there but I certainly wouldn't go back. If you like waiters sitting next to you smoking taking rubbish then go for it. I give it one as I know the owner knows he says these things to bring people back to the restaurant so he is as bad as the waiter.

London
“A Gem”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I love this place. I have been going here for the last few years. It's so relaxing and a lovely laid back atmosphere. The terrace has a great view. The food is typically Turkish, reasonable prices and there is a new chef there this year. His memes are delicious. I recommend it!

• Visited June 2013
Charing, United Kingdom
“no buisness”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

during our stay the Patara Tee House closed, we can only assume this was due to lack of buisness, in time we were there we did not see anyone in there, shame

Visited September 2012