We stayed at the Akay Pension for 2 nights.
- Location, close to the main square and few kilometers from the ruins and the beach
- We got a ride from the owner to the beach one way, the owner is helpful. We also got a ride to the main street from Patara to catch a bus to Fethiye.
- Breakfast is decent, though not a buffet. Fruits, Cheese, spreads and Hot egg preparations served (Omelet, French Toast)
- Room size is decent and clean for the most part
- Bathroom needs care. The wooden door has mold growing all over it, shower is not separated with a divider, so it wets the bathroom
- The vent in the bathroom was extremely dirty and needs cleaning, and replacing
- Laundry service provided onsite is half service, Guest has to put the clothes in the machine, after washing, pick them up and dry them, though it is 5TL cheaper than the rest of the places we stayed at
- No heating in the common area, not ideal to lounge during winter nights
- Wifi only works in the common area
- No room service, though they will give you towels when requested
I would recommend this place with some reservations. For the money we paid, if on a budget, it is a decent option in Patara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Akay pension is run by Kazim and his family, close to the village center and a few minutes from Patara Beach. Our place: a warm welcome awaits you. Here you will find a family and friendly atmosphere. Clean and comfortable facilities. Experience some of the best home-made Turkish cooking. Just come, see and stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Akay Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akay Pension Hotel Patara
- Akay Hotel Patara