“Relaxing lunch.”

La Pasion Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 481 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Price range: US$10 - US$49
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I have passed this restaurant many times but today was my first visit and I am sorry I never went before. The lunch special is excellent - starter, main and dessert with a glass of wine for 18 TL. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great value for money. I intend to visit regularly from now on.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We went here after reading several good reviews on Trip Advisor and were looking forward to going to dinner.
We choice the Tapas which the food itself was very good together the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. I think what let it down slightly was the service which was far too quick and slightly disorganised. We were led to believe it was because of the new members of staff which I can appreciate given that it was the beginning of the summer season but the manager should not have blamed his staff being "the weakest link" when it should have been him that controlled and was running the business.
Having said that we had an enjoyable meal and was in & out of the restaurant within the hour which is new for us!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I have enjoyed the set lunch menu at La Pasion on several occasions over the last two years, In a courtyard setting - either in the shade or the sun - every weekday a 3 course lunch - each one amazingly delicious and beautifully presented is served between 12 noon and 3pm. Sign up for the e-mail that gives the menu for each week and make plans to enjoy a really different lunch in Bodrum.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Lovely setting and excellent food. 18 lire will buy you a 3 course set lunch and glass of wine or a beer. Staff are attentive and service very quick.
The a la carte menu looked competitive with other restaurants in Bodrum and the wine started at approx 55 lire per bottle, not cheap but certainly not the most expensive in Bodrum.
It's somewhere different and is situated in a lovely setting.
I will return for dinner and review again in the future. The manager is very switched on with trip advisor and asks you to post your comments. I am happy to recommend for a very nice reasonably priced lunch and I look forward to trying dinner next time.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Off the maddening "Bazar" area ( down an alleyway) of Bodrum is this delightful haven!Set in a lovely garden area ,the ambience,service and food are exceptional.
Well worth a visit..or two!!!

1  Thank davidLytham