Stayed here a few nights. We had a nice room.
The pool area is excellent during the day. Many beds at the pool side. At night there is nothing, though. With kids this is a bit of an issue. It is almost impossible to order a drink in the deserted bar area.
Having said this the staff is very friendly and helpful and we really liked our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Bodrum Marina, this hotel features rooms with French balconies that overlook a secluded garden with swimming pool. It also offers rooftop al fresco dining with marina views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Marina Vista have modern décor and wooden floors. They are equipped with wall-mounted LCD TVs with satellite channels and private bathrooms with a bath.The Marina Hotel’s swimming pool is surrounded by shady sun loungers and chairs. Guests can also enjoy the relaxation of the spa complete with body treatments, sauna and hammam. A gym is also available.Marina Vista's restaurant offers a wide choice of à la carte meals, either inside or on the panoramic terrace. Breakfast buffets are also served there. The pool-side bar serves light snacks and refreshing drinks throughout the day.The Hotel Marina Vista is under 20 minutes’ walk from the Bodrum Windmills and Bodrum Castle is a one-kilometre walk around Bodrum Bay. Free parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Vista Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Vista Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Majesty Marina Vista Bodrum
- Hotel Marina Vista Bodrum