El Vino Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)
View Hotel
Costa Sariyaz Hotel(Bodrum City)
Hotel Eden(Bodrum City)
Merve Apartments(Bodrum City)
Atrium Hotel(Bodrum City)
  • Breakfast included
Bodrum Eos Hotel(Bodrum City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop restaurantrecommend eldeniz kirazorganic winespecial breakfastturkeyminute walkboutique hotelsecret gardenhidden oasisshallow poolupgraded to a suitewonderful staybeautiful poolwonderful hoteloverlooking bodrumthe hotel manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2010

What a great find. The hotel was perfect in all aspects. the rates were very reasonable. The location was excellent, an easy 10 minute walk to the harbour. The rooms were great, very spacious and comfortable with all the amenities. The staff were all very friendly, attentive and helpful.

The food at their restuarant was 1st class with a great variety of cuisines and dishes on offer. We were lucky one night when the chef cooked us a freshly caught catfish, cooked to perfection, first time we had eaten catfish.

A really great hotel dont miss it if you are in Bodrum

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank waynel50
Reviewed 15 October 2010

My Wife and I were told about this hotel from a friend and we owe her a debt of gratitude. It was such a wonderful place to bring the wife for a romantic two weekends. I couldn’t get over how exotic the hotel looked. It was so peaceful that the wife had to drag me to the beach but to be honest, I was happy lounging by the pool. I’m not really a walker so I was happy that this hotel was very close to the nightlife. I would say 5 min from any kind of restaurant and 10 min, at the most, from the beach. The rooms were clean and quite appealing to the eye but the most important thing, in my book, was that the bathrooms were immaculate. The restaurant was a great treat. Breakfast was always a delight and dinner was never disappointing. All in all, this was a great Hotel and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet getaway.

2  Thank Robertandasli
elvinoBodrum, Manager at El Vino Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2010

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your stay at El Vino.We appreciate your feedback including constructive remarks which will be shared with our team.We will be glad to see you in El Vino again.
Kin regards
El Vino Family

Reviewed 13 October 2010

We found the hotel to be wonderfully "funky" , with clean rooms and good service. The staff could not do enough to ensure our stay was without challenge. Its relatively small size ensured personal and friendly service. Deniz, the manager, was available for guests or for staff at all times. The hotel layout was charming, with a clean, sheltered pool at ground level and a rooftop restaurant at the uppermost level

1  Thank Charles002

Dear El Vino Guest,
Thank you very much for your stayin El Vino. We truly appreciate your valuable feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 11 October 2010

We stayed one night at the El Vino at the end of our 12 day motoring tour of the South-Western Aegean coast of Turkey. based on the description in the 2009 edition of the Lonely Planet Guide. We felt that the words "The dark back street location" were misleading and that "discreet" would better describe both entrances to the hotel which extends down a hill side. We were able to park at the upper level just off the main road where there is a gate leading down to the Reception. However it is indeed a lovely hotel as the LP Guide says. We did not use the restaurant as we walked downtown to get our bearings on the evening of our arrival. The hotel setting and layout is unusually beautiful with its pool and luxuriant flowering plants. The breakfast was the best we had had in Turkey on this trip - but why do Turkish hotels seem unable to provide fresh or even frozen real orange juice when Turkey produces so many oranges?
We spent most of our full day in Bodrum at the magnificent Castle of St Peter with its wonderful Museum of Underwater Archaeology and historic links to the Knights of St John. The staff were very helpful - all in all a memorable stay.

1  Thank colinlequesne
elvinoBodrum, Manager at El Vino Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank for your review on Trip Advisor.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards,
El Vino Family

Reviewed 5 October 2010

It was our second summer in Bodrum(6º in Turkey). In 2009 we stayed at Bodrium Boutique Hotel that it was absolutly great, but it had a problem, it was far from the downtown so we decided to try another hotel and we chose El vino Hotel because it was the nº 1 on the list of Bodrum at tripadvisor website and closer to the downtown. We have always trusted in this web so we went relaxed...but we got very disappointed. We had no value for money.

-It has two doors, both far away from the terrible reception they had (untidy and grimy). They are always opened and nobody controls who goes inside.
From 12am they closed them and if u wanna go inside you have to use the telephone they have on the wall and a person comes to the door and open it...but they never check if u are really a guest. Sometimes you have to wait for a long time until they open the door. One night it was 1am and the door wasn't locked. In short: no security

-It's near the downtown (10 minutes walking fast) but the neighborhood is terrible, scary and dirty.

-If you wanna buy drinks, food or body-cream (for example) the nearest shop is next to the downtown...so 10 minutes walking fast

-The TV didn't work. It should had around 10 channels but only three worked properly, two turkish and one german.

-We wanted to try the restaurant at the top because I have to say it looked great with that marvellous view it has but...after trying the horrible breakfast we decided to spend our money in a restaurant near the sea (good decition). The fruit juices were made with concentrated juice (dust) so the taste was disgusting (they didn't need to make fresh fruit juice...juices from briks would be even better that what they had). The breakfast was untl 10am!!!, so you can't rest and have breakfast at the same time, you have to decide. The fisrt day we arrived at 9:40am and bread and boiled egg were run out...and they didn't put more! (just a bit of bread because we asked them for it). The ham was...aggggg!!. The only good thing was the orange jam (they said it was homemade...)

-The bathroom was very very small and old.

-Tiny tiny tiny balcony.

-The swimming pool looked nice but it's very small.

-There's stairs everywhere in the hotel so if you have your food injured, you are old, you 're not strong enough for carrying you luggage or simply you don't wanna take your breath out...don't go.

-They said they had massage service...I love massages but i didn't wanna try...they used to do it in the breakfast little room...

-They had a horrible grimy little shed...what was it??..a dusty gym!.

-The wi-fi...sometimes working...others...not.

-Good points?: it's 10-15 minutes walking from downtown, nice view from the restaurant, good bed, efficient cleaners...ehhhhhhhh...no more.

-I'll add some photos as always in all my reports...and you will see it looks quiet nice but as we say in my country: "it's not gold all that shines"

I love Turkey (it's my boyfriend's country!), I love Bodrum...but that hotel is too expensive for what they offer. I don't understand why people can say it's so great, really...After bodrum we went to Fethiye (by first time) and we stayed in a hotel....ummmmm!!!, so nice!!!, Yatch Classic Hotel. You'll see my report about it soon if you are interested.

P.S.: the system only let me to add three photos...I'll try to add more soon.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple