Hotel Gulec
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Artunc Hotel(Bodrum City)
Atrium Hotel(Bodrum City)
View Hotel
The Hotel 48(Bodrum City)
Manzara(Bodrum City)
Kilavuz Hotel(Bodrum City)
  • Pool
Petra Butik Otel(Bodrum City)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsturkish breakfasttwo nightssmall hotelbodrumac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2010

We book Hotel Gulec because of the trip advisor review and had a lovely experience in Bodram. We stayed here for 3 nights, and were welcomed and assisted by "Mr Gulec." from sights to see and recommendations for where to go for dinner at night. The rooms are clean and bright and great value for the money. Breakfast in the garden is pleasant. Would stay here again.

J and G Australia

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maree52
Reviewed 12 April 2010

To echo the previous reviewer, I found the Gulec Hotel charming. The staff speaks English well, Mehmet or Mr. Gulec himself could not have been more welcoming and helpful. I occupied a twin room on a single basis. My room was towards the back and quiet. Although basic, is was clean and comfortable. The heating in the room was very appreciated, as the nights were still quite chilly in April. A very generous Turkish breakfast was served and the free wi-fi easy to use. Bodrum and the Peninsula are very quiet at this time, which I appreciated. Many businesses here and on the peninsula are just gearing up. I was told that most everything will be open by May. This was a most enjoyable stay and I am planning on coming back to Bodrum and to Hotel Gulec.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Free-to-wander
Reviewed 14 November 2009

I stayed at Gulec for 8 nights. Basic but cozy. Great location, placed central enough to reach very easily the beach (5 minutes by foot), the castle (10 min.) or the “otogar” (central bus station - 5 min), but also secluded enough to enjoy a moment of peace (especially in the evening when the city can get pretty crowded and noisy). Villa (in fact there two blocs separated in the middle by an outdoor breakfast area) is located in a very charming orchard with lemon trees. Room was simple, had AC though I didn’t try it (as I traveled in October) and was spacious and bright. Very friendly welcome and atmosphere, the administrator speaks good English and was very kind to help me with advice about local destinations and book a day trip by boat. He also can put you through with local travel agencies for further tours around the peninsula. Good value for money and definitely a place to visit again with great pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank bp_catalin
Reviewed 25 August 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night. We were very close to the hotel but having trouble locating it when the owner somehow appeared and we followed him to the hotel. The room was basic, but very clean and more then adequate for my family of three. Very good location, on a quiet street but close to everything. Came with air conditioning and free wifi access. Nice garden area where a very good Turkish breakfast was served. Service was very friendly and helpful. We were just passing through Bodrum and we were just looking for a clean, comfortable, and inexpensive place to stay. Gulec turned out to be an excellent choice.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank countmc
Reviewed 8 July 2009

Great hotel. Fantastic service. Definitely returning there the next time we’re in Bodrum

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple