See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in bodrum great people relaxing atmosphere clean very good value for money worth a vist nice pool and seating area there's even one upstairs with a lovely view . Many people come back every year

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Thought my room was a joke. It was disgusting. Booked for a week. The nite we arrived was told there was no more rooms. Not that I wanted to go to another room... never stayed had to pay for another hotel. I understand that this place is only 2* However I do expected it to be clean. It stunk bathroom full of mould and mildew. The kitchen there wasn't one it was a filthy sink behind a broken down cupboard. And the sink drain had ran into the draw below.. theres no outside space. We had 2 filthy curtains covering black mesh at wat I thought were windows. If your want to drink morning till nite. Then this horrible place is for you.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Paulatong
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I hate giving anywhere a bad review, so I will say this hotel was not for us. If I was a back packer it would have been fine, rooms were very small and for anyone who travels with more than one change of clothes the small hole in the wall that passed for a wardrobe was useless.We were shown three rooms all which were equally as bad, with the promise of viewing a fourth onTuesday. We settled for a room in desperation as it was midnight and we'd had a long day. We had no sleep, when I opened the window the fumes from the boiler came in and made us feel sick, the noise out side was a mix of people shouting and a cockeral that crowed all night , not the hotels fault I know but it all added to the misery. The final straw was the bathroom with its rusty fittings and lack of space. you had to sit on the loo to take a shower and spray yourself and when I pulled the shower curtain round the fittings fell on me.
Sunday evening I just couldn't go back there so at extra expence we found a lovely hotel down the road and had a great holiday.
As I said in the beginning the hotel would have been ok as a back packers one nighter it was clean and the staff lovely but I was very pleased to leave.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank judith k
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stayed here last year for 10 days. Lovely little hotel in a fantastic location. Rooms very clean, not huge but if you are after exploring the place rather than spending time in the room this is perfect. Staff were very friendly, meals were great quality. Pool was very clean. Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Orhan K, Sahibi at Kavala Studios Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We were very happy that you stayed in our hotel.
Thank you very much for your good opinions.

Orhan Kavala

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I love staying here. They are so welcoming, very relaxed atmosphere, just a five minute walk to the front. They will go out of their way to help you with anything. We were bed and breakfast which is such value for money. Everyone who stays here are so friendly , been coming here for 8 years, wouldn't go anywhere else. Near to the shops and the bus station . Can't wait to go back. Room has a kettle and small fridge , but to be honest it is cheap to eat out and chris who runs the bar also does a good selection of food.

Date of stay: May 2017