Room: Very spacious accommodation in the club room ; two inter-connecting rooms , one with a king sized bed and the other with two single beds and a lounge. we fond that there wasn't much space for storage of clothes including hanging space. The room with the king sized bed had an air conditioner which only cooled down that room and not the other which meant that the children couldn't sleep on the first night but eventually got used to it. We did consider an upgrade into the main building. Kept very clean and towels got changed every day.
Food: There were 3 a la carte restaurants in the hotel. you could go to each restaurant twice in your stay if your stay is for two weeks and we chose to do so. The 3 restaurants were International (we found this the nicest), Italian and Turkish kebab. The day you want to go you have to queue up in the morning to book your table. The food in the main restaurant was disappointing apart from the freshly cooked food outside. My son and wife both struggled with tummy trubble and we think it's either from the heat or the salad being washed in tap water which you shouldn't drink. Breakfast was nice but at lunch we ended up having burger and chips every day from the pool bar as it was such a long walk from the aqua park. There was no choice, it would've been better to have more options available at the pool bars. Charlie comes round from the hong kong restaurant in Bodrum each day and persuades you to go to his restaurant , if you fancy a change i would recommend a trip there as we really enjoyed it. He also gives you a free taxi there and back.
Location: As everybody keeps mentioning the views were stunning. From previous reports we expected there to be steps everywhere as this was not the case. There are slopes and was tiring in the heat unless you are extremely unfit it doesn't cause a problem.
Entertainment Team: The entertainment team always tried their best and did a great job. A special thanks to Okan (Oki Doki) and Speedy, they were great! The evening entertainment at night was confined to the ampitheatre some shows were bad for example: The comedy sketch show and snow white. The audience were mainly east European so had to keep translating. The shows we enjoyed were Mr Bodrum and Miss Bodrum and the samba show. Could've done with more proffesional acts coming in.
Facilities: There were three pools but we mainly stopped at the aqua pool. There was 4 slides; a green, blue, white and yellow. The sunbeds were comfy and we found that they went very quickly but in the aqua park there seemed to be more availability and that was were most of the English gathered. We didn't have to go down at stupid o'clock to reserve a bed! I played football a few times with my son which was good for a kick about. We also played table-tennis a few times.
Service: The staff were friendly and helpful especially at the aqua park bar and in the lobby. Another special mention is to Kadir from guest relations who did a great job.
There is an onsite photographic team. We had a family photo shoo, the pictures are gorgeous and well worth the £175 pounds we payed for.
Overall we really enjoyed the holiday and had a great time,
Thank you Bodrum Holiday Resort and Spa!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum