I highly recommend this hotel!, was such a great holiday, there isn't one bad thing to say about it, the scene was lovely, the beach side was incredible, the pool side was always a great environment as the animation team never failed to entertain!, the food was good Aswell. The night time entertainment was great the animation team: Gino Polina akash and furkan always put on a good show, even though it was the end of the session their efforts never dropped! The live music in cafe Turk was also really good was a lively environment to be in! The disco late at night was also really good and enjoyable! All of the staff were so nice and friendly which was great! I had the best two weeks and was the best holiday I've been on yet, this was my second year there and I can say that it just gets better! And is enjoyable to the whole family as their is things to do for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum