Had an excellent week here with a 9 year old and 11 year old.
We had a club room and although basic with a small shower everything was perfectly functioning with a large balcony overlooking magnificent views of the sea. Double bed in one room and 2 single beds in the living room.
Breakfast ( pancakes, omelettes, bagels, eggs, breads, cereals) so much choice and all delicious! lunch and dinner were great as well, lovely glass fronted restaurant and terrace again overlooking the magnificent views. Freshly BBQ'd food each evening, fresh salads, breads etc. Kids loved the chicken wings, drumsticks, lamb kebabs and Hassan Jamie too!
Beach bar serving spit roast chicken, chips, salad, rice was great for lunch time.
Slides were good fun and kept the children entertained for a couple of afternoons.
Animation team were the highlight of this hotel. Ira, tigana (gok!) and ramone made our holiday!! The main pool was noisy with music and activities in the morning and afternoons but this made our time here so enjoyable. And if u want peace and quiet there is a relaxation pool and don't go during the school holidays. The hotel was very busy and it was a struggle to get enough sun beds but this would not stop us going back.
We went to the Italian one night and for all inclusive this was excellent. (Risotto tortellini or ravioli followed by steak, sea bass or chicken and then pana cotta or tiramisu for pudding) a lovely setting for a delicious meal.
Having been to several all inclusive hotels in the last few years in Greece and Egypt this is the only one we would consider going back to. Cannot put into words how stunning the views are from every point in this hotel.
The only negative is the cleanliness of the pool bars and eating area in the main restaurant where there were not enough staff to clear the tables and Reset them. With a few more pairs of hands the floor area could be cleaned throughout meal times.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum