We were a party of 13 including 7 kids. We had a brilliant time. There was a lot of steps/walking but this is made clear before you book so I don't know why people are complaining. The views are amazing from the dinning hall. As for the sickness bugs people are complaining about, I think it has more to do with people getting heat stroke/dehydration. The dinner hall is spotlessly clean every afternoon you could smell the disinfectant being used before the evening sitting. The staff are friendly and work so hard. If you get the chance book a night at the Chinese, ( hello billy from the Brentford supporter). We loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum