All reviews recommend this hotel nice room speak english nice hotel hakim marina musty bodrum laugh
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

2 good things good bout it: it's location(near every thing) and they have anice staff but other than that every thing is poor and bad. The pool size is good enough but dirty. The food is dull, the bathroom is damaged and a sewerage smill from it, the sheets are dırty, drinks not that tasty

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week for 7 nights with 3 mates,nice hotel with a great pool and bar and the staff was amazing musty and the rep team made our holiday one to remember, fantastic people made us feel very welcome if you're visiting bodrum then I highly recommend Costa Maya we had a amazing week there and made some great friends and will miss everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Not a great hotel'food was not good'unless you are a lover of salads.had to move room due to no electricity 'I complained for 4 days'until I got moved on my second last day'juice is watered down crap'beer served in half measures if you are non Turkish 'Turkish got full measures and larger glasses .some of the staff were nice'but definitely favoritism in Turkish people.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Costa Maya Hotel is in a strategic location, less than 5 min walk from the Marina, and this is the reason why me and my friends decided to book it.

The structure itself has a great potential, but sadly is not properly enchanted .
The whole Hotel would need a renovation, as the rooms have old and not so great furniture and the bathroom's shower doesn't look nice at all.

The rooms are cleaned only if there's a sign asking for it hanging by the door, but in my case I didn't have one in my room and I had to complain to the reception almost every day about it . Even if the cleaners stops by your room, the only thing they would do is make the bed, without cleaning up anything.
One day they changed the sheets with some old and stained ones, I had to get the cleaner to come back and change them again.

The common areas were cleaner than the rooms tho.

We did choose an all inclusive package, but at the bar the drinks choice was very poor and even juice were diluted with water !

The food during the first couple of days was boring, but a twist in the menu happened after Ramadan ended, with more choice at the restaurant.

The WI-FI was working only for short time during specific times of the day when less people were around so be prepared for no connection during your stay .

The staff was nice and trying to be as helpful as possible,however communicating with them was a bit challenging as English wasn't their forte.
The guys at the reception and Musty were the ones speaking a better English and always ready to help.

In conclusion, I wouldn't come back to Costa Maya Hotel with the same terms, but if you don't care much about where are you staying and prefer having a good position in the city, go ahead and book it.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed 7 days with my family at this hotel is in a good a good location.The staff is nice and friendly though with most of them communication was challenging. The reception staff and dining manager were very helpful. Wifi in the room was not good. The problem was the road construction near the hotel, made it dufficult for cars to come and collect us from hotel, we had to walk to marina to meet with the driver. Overall the hotel was good.

Pumla Bassie.