L'Ambiance Resort Bodrum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Myndos Resort(Bodrum City)
Hadi Apartments(Bodrum City)
View Hotel
Hotel Centro Bodrum(Bodrum City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Kos Hotel(Bodrum City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We got to the l’ambiance hotel late Monday evening staffs were nice enough to start.
We got to our room and it was horrific there were holes in our walls and I refused to shower in the bathroom I had to use the spars shower for 2 hole weeks, after going every day to complain to the management that the cleaner hadn’t done her job, there were hairs and dirt in the shower and in the sink.
I am not one to sleep with one pillow so I asked for a second pillow and they refused to give me one, after arriving and talking to our rep we found out that our insurance is void without having a safe in the room it took staff 4 days of me and partner pestering them to get a safe…
The food was horrible, it was the same food every breakfast, lunch and dinner , I asked the staff if I could have melon for breakfast they refused to serve it to me they said I can only have it for lunch or dinner, it took us one week to find the hidden snack bar and again it only contained burger, chips and spaghetti .
The staff were not helpful and very rude at times and seemed to like to argue with customers
The location was amazing and I would go back to it again but to a DIFFERENT HOTEL….
I don’t recommend the L’ambiance resort to anyone but the location is superb

Room Tip: DO NOT RECOMMEND rooms are small, food is not good, snack bar hidden away in the gardens
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sara_rowlands_07
Reviewed 17 July 2012

got back from turkey on friday... 4 of us who are aged 18-20 went and it was an amazing experience. it was a great hotel, staff are extremely friendly. measurements are very generous. food was okay, we had different foods everyday. our room was basic but nice we had airconditioning witch was good as it got to hot sometimes. i really enjoyed the night life just a 10 15 minute walk from the hotel. when we arrived there was enough sun beds for everyone but by the end of the week it got really busy and wasnt enough beds but we didnt mind sitting on a chair and lieing by the pool side. the staff were friendly, the entertainment at night was okay could of had more options each night. but over all it was a very good holiday. i would recomend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samii-Sharkey
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The hotel was pretty good on arriving as we didnt arrive till late. We got shown to our room which was right at the top end of the resort the problem to get to the room was lighting there was lack of it and none that worked outside the room making it hard to see the lock.
The hotels food was a bit boring in the morning with little choice. However i can not fault lunch or dinner the deserts were amazing and the range of salads were excellent.
I think that they could do with some more furniture outside to sit on as there never seemed to be enough for evening meals and eating inside was far to hot. One evening i got asked to move away so they could prepare it for other people. I didnt see them ask anybody else who just finished there meal. I then had to move to a sun lounge by the pool. during the day there was not enough sun beds for everyone. many people got up early and put towels on them and then didnt return till hours later meaning some people were left to just sit on the floor or go to the dinner tables and sit. They also needed more umbrellas for shade.
The day and evening animation team were the let down of the holiday they were very selective in who they picked to play there activites during the day and talk to. The male team member would alway flirt with the girls during the day pushing them into pools and sitting by them at night. where as the two ladies would pick turkish people to join in with them. I feel the hotel would benifit from better evening entertaiment as two nights in a row it was belly dancing which was good the first night. The bar staff were slow at serving and didnt seem to mind the que building but were very funny and friendly. They would only have one serving and any others watching or cleaning glasses.
The rep at the hotel we had wasnt that brilliant we saw him once for a meeting and booked to go to a market he got the times leaving and arriving back very wrong and the trips were more expensive. i would reccomend looking down town first and see whats on offer.
The turkish bath we had at the hotel was amazing i couldnt fault it in anyway. again we later found it cheaper else where but i still think it was worth the money and it was a nice thing you could do a a couple at the hotel. There were many couples and families at the hotel and everyone did appear to enjoy themselves. The hotel is in a very good location and a week was enough time.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank lodunbar92
Reviewed 11 July 2012

poor hotel never recommend food same every day staff rude apart from the bar staff rooms basic and in ten days we stayed bedding and towels changed twice had to ask for bog roll 4 times not good

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank andrew m
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Everything the last reviewer said is true our room was ok but bathroom badly in need of repurbishment the toilet was vile. They tidied every day but not cleaned hairs and bits everywhere. Food wasnt good but some people looked like they enjoyed it. Take your own cups as the ones in the resturant were filthy and cracked so glad i packed two mugs. No aircon in the resurant was unbearably hot job to get a seat outside. Mostly very young groups so we as 65 and 68 felt like the oldest swingers in town. But they were all well behaved and we enjoyed a chat with some. Nochance of a sunbed so went to different places on the dolmus would recomend a trip to yalicavat a lovely place about 18 k away only cost 10 lira each also go to the abrosia hotel on the free shuttle a real 4 star hotel. All in all an ok holiday but never again to this hotel

• Stayed: July 2012